Fantasy: HF Sharks Fantasy Baseball 2016

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
See, this was one of the main drawbacks of a points league (and why I was a little worried). I feel like the league is over already.

I wanted to experiment with Points Leagues this year so in ESPN I signed up for an ESPN Points Head to Head league. I think that might be my favorite format because it's like a 7 day extension of Fantasy Football. If you have a bad week, you can maybe have a great week the next and it's not really cumulative other than how many weeks you win or lose.

HydroF

Mar 27, 2014
Vacaville
I wanted to experiment with Points Leagues this year so in ESPN I signed up for an ESPN Points Head to Head league. I think that might be my favorite format because it's like a 7 day extension of Fantasy Football. If you have a bad week, you can maybe have a great week the next and it's not really cumulative other than how many weeks you win or lose.

If yahoo has that format, I would definitely be open to doing that next year. Not that I am particularly disappointed with how my team is performing this year :naughty:

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
I've just about had it with Matt Harvey. Does anyone wanna buy low on him? Looking for another SP in return. If not I'm gonna drop his ass if he blows his next start.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I've just about had it with Matt Harvey. Does anyone wanna buy low on him? Looking for another SP in return. If not I'm gonna drop his ass if he blows his next start.

In another league, I benched him. Might think about doing the same with Wacha since he sucks too.

Bizz

Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
Ugh, my SS just got injured. Might need to drop him anyway to pick up a 2B or SS.

edit: just saw that we have DL slots, might not have to.

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
Anybody ahead of me that is not in first place - I am probably ready to start trading some of my pitching that is actually good. Hit me up to see if you can gain traction and make the second half worthwhile...

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
This league was a bust... (and not because I'm not doing well). I felt like the league was over in May.

Next year, I hope to have an even number of teams. Maybe, we'll do an H2H points league instead of an H2H category league.

sjsharklover

Jun 22, 2008
san jose
I think this way that we're doing it now would've been good had I drafted better. If I knew there was such a reward for really good quality starting pitching I would've change my game plan. I still enjoy either way I'm hoping you guys let me play next year as well he keeps the baseball season interesting

Bizz

Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
now within 319 of 1st. sf39 is catching up as well. starting to get real interesting.

sjsharklover

Jun 22, 2008
san jose
Billy Beaneheads making a strong push. We could have a new leader soon . Didn't think I would see that. Wish I was in the mix but at least it got interesting. The only interesting thing left in my year is if run out of roster moves before September.

Last edited:

HydroF

Mar 27, 2014
Vacaville
I need to start paying attention again. Left all my starting pitching on the bench yesterday, missed out on 80 points.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Thanks for the season guys. I hope next year we can get an even amount of people and do head to head points format because this year was boring. Hydro pretty much won this in May and Bizz made a run at the end there the second half. Still I actually like the points format but with an even amount of people people can feel like they are in it even if they might have a bad week.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad