OT: HF Sharks EA NHL Video Game Thread

McSkittlez

Jumbo Trollton
Jul 19, 2010
San Jose
I have no idea who that is. Haven't had much time to play so I made a couple of guys GMs to accept people's request from here.

TrappedInFullerton

Murray SMASH
Apr 19, 2006
Found this today.

Just a small tip: make sure you're not sprinting/hustling (pressing your left stick) as you try to pick up the puck. This greatly reduces your ability to pick up pucks and receive passes.
It's not going to completely fix it (and I don't know if you are doing it at all), but I know when I started focusing on it my puck pickup improved a little bit. If there is a loose puck I'll sprint towards it, then glide in for the last stride. As far as passing goes, if you have trouble with your AI teammates not reaching out for the pass, or chasing it down, try using a more aggressive forecheck and breakout. That way even if they miss the pass, they immediately chase it down.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Beta feels pretty smooth, but I'm pretty sure EA tuned up the player builds in EASHL because it's way too easy to score.

Sharks4Life

Jun 24, 2009
East Bay, Ca
Hey everybody I've made an HF Sharks club for beta and made everybody that is already in a GM (ChubChubby, CJL182 and Cloned aka themadcloner) so that they can add anybody else who wants to join so we can play club games in beta.

Dog

Beta feels pretty smooth, but I'm pretty sure EA tuned up the player builds in EASHL because it's way too easy to score.

The beta is so bad.

Played it on my brothers ps4

I will no be purchasing the game based on the beta.

Sharks4Life

Jun 24, 2009
East Bay, Ca
ezgif-2855906859.gif

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad