Fantasy: HF Sharks Division 1 Fantasy Hockey 2015-16

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
severely disadvantaged this week in man-games against the 1st place team, might as well call it a loss now.

Evil Janney

Jul 12, 2004
Fair offer, Janney. But my goalies would suck if I traded Quick.

I had the same response in regards to Fleury. :) I have 4 players on IR, 2 of whom are goalies and I simply couldn't afford to give up the only starter on my roster right now.

Yeah, I was hoping one of you would bite :)

I was pretty aggressive with who I offered, there were two other offers I threw out there. Hoping I can get some backup mojo from Greiss and Vasilevskiy this week.

Bizz

Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
I wasn't too surprised that I saw Kane fall to me in the 3rd, but I knew he wasn't gonna miss any time.

Stamkos & Subban were my first two picks, hard to argue against those two.

Mach12

Feb 1, 2010
Well, the 11 of us that passed on picking him twice look like idiots. Heck, a few teams passed on him three times. :(

I don't care. I got Hall, Ovi and Johansen. Johansen ain't perfect but his being a center means faceoffs wins and he has RW eligibility.

Kane might not get in trouble at all this season but like I said at the draft, I don't want no Ray Rice type video coming out. NOT worth taking the chance. I've got peace of mind.

Bizz

Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
>Receive trade proposal from SegaShark
>prepare for a laugh
>click the link
>lose my **** as I click Reject

everything went as expected.

If I wanted 14 point 3rd liners there's plenty of those on the wire.

Sharks7

Jan 14, 2006
>Receive trade proposal from SegaShark
>prepare for a laugh
>click the link
>lose my **** as I click Reject

everything went as expected.

If I wanted 14 point 3rd liners there's plenty of those on the wire.

Bahaha. One of these times it will work!

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
Couldn't decide if I wanted to pick up Pirri, Jokinen or Trocheck yesterday, then decided on Braun last second.

They're all snatched up now. lol

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Why did Yahoo put Krowall on IR last week? Now, he's designated as "out", which means I can't add anyone without cutting two players. And I don't think he's close to returning, either... Grrrrrrr...

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Thanks. I am going to be travelling for work so I'll just have to hope no else gets injured while I am away and Yahoo actually retains my roster decisions that far ahead. :)

As long as you don't make any adds, you should be fine. For some reason, if you use the Daily - Today setting, your future lineups reset if you add a player.

Evil Janney

Jul 12, 2004
It would not be hard for Yahoo to auto-adjust rosters based on who's playing on a certain day. I just find it funny that they completely jumble the players up.

Vaasa

Aug 23, 2006
Sacramento, CA
Just FYI, I saw that someone sent me a message / trade offer but I am travelling this week and don't have access to my Yahoo accounts to see what the message / offer is and respond appropriately.

So sorry, any response will need to wait until Saturday when I return home.

fasterthanlight

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2009
Seattle, WA
Just FYI, I saw that someone sent me a message / trade offer but I am travelling this week and don't have access to my Yahoo accounts to see what the message / offer is and respond appropriately.

So sorry, any response will need to wait until Saturday when I return home.

That would be me! No problem -- it can wait.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad