Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Is it too late for me to jump in?

If not, I'll say...
Sens last to win
Capitals last to lose

I mean if we're rounding down then we could say you got your picks in at 2pm. If you were playing Sports Select though you'd be SOL.

Edit: There aren't any games starting until 5pm Mtn, so it doesn't really make much of a difference in terms of actual games played. Liquor's call though.

Last edited:

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I mean if we're rounding down then we could say you got your picks in at 2pm. If you were playing Sports Select though you'd be SOL.

Edit: There aren't any games starting until 5pm Mtn, so it doesn't really make much of a difference in terms of actual games played. Liquor's call though.

I only know one SOL unfortunately and that's Same Old Lions which my hapless hopeless Detroit Lions are not as affectionately known as.

Hopefully I got in before closing time. If not, screw you guys. ;)

Oct 15, 2008
Ok, no more entries. Thanks everyone who decided to jump in. @The Head Crusher I think we’re gonna need a bigger boat. Can you expand the table to include all the entries? I can fill it out and keep track if you like. Thanks! By my count we need 14 more rows, for a total of 24....

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2008
If your team is eliminated, it will be red

In the event of a tie, everyone who is tied, wins or loses as the case may be. Losing avatars will be decided upon by the winner or winners and the loser or losers (first out only) will display the avatar until Christmas Day, or until Milan Lucic scores five goals total, whichever comes first.

All games on the same day will count as equal no matter when they are played.

Good luck and may the hockey gods be with you.

Winter is coming!

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
I used to use that threat to @Mowzie and Oilbleeder. :)

Oh I remember....

tsnREPORT.png

oilbleeder.gif
mowzie-1.gif

Reactions: Cloned

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Oh I remember....

tsnREPORT.png

oilbleeder.gif
mowzie-1.gif

You saved those pics to digitize them for all of eternity eh?

Those were the days...

It’s too bad those threads got lost with the migration. I remember we took it a tad too far and got half the Isles board legitimately pissed at Killer Carlson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad