HF Oil Survivor

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
That looks much too big to be an avatar....

It can be scaled down :DD
What are you confused about? Losses need to be in regulation. OT and SO losses dont count. So if your win pick team makes it into OT, you can rest easy.

If the team you chose to NOT win, wins in any fashion, regulation, OT, SO, that team is toast.

Capice?

I didn’t read the instruxtions. :confused::laugh:

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
Blatant worried-about-own-pickism.

I'm going to place some money on Toronto and Buffalo tonight. That should do it.

Done.

Someone is lucky I didn't get a straight bet. It was one of those three pack things. I only bet that Toronto would win and Columbus wouldn't score four goals. Needed OT for me to lose that one. I always lose money sports bets. I mean always.

I'm looking at that Carolina game tonight. Thinking of betting on Carolina. Also thinking of betting on Nashville and Vegas.

If anyone wants to prevent that they can make me an offer. I accept all major credit cards.

Oct 15, 2008
Done.

Someone is lucky I didn't get a straight bet. It was one of those three pack things. I only bet that Toronto would win and Columbus wouldn't score four goals. Needed OT for me to lose that one. I always lose money sports bets. I mean always.

I'm looking at that Carolina game tonight. Thinking of betting on Carolina. Also thinking of betting on Nashville and Vegas.

If anyone wants to prevent that they can make me an offer. I accept all major credit cards.
We dont negotiate with terrorists.

Oct 15, 2008
So both myself and Delicious Pancakes face elimination tonight.

giphy.gif

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
So both myself and Delicious Pancakes face elimination tonight.

giphy.gif

We're not the only ones. NeverForget06, Jesus Take The Wheel and Snowpants all have both of their teams playing tonight (although if Carolina loses I'd be out before Snowpants...Damn!)

Okay so am I the first one facing elimination because of start time? Yes. But me thinks there's a better chance that the Hurricanes win tonight and some other people are on the hot seat before Carolina plays again Friday. After all, it is hurricane season right?

In closing...you can all eat shit!...in a respectable sportsmanlike kind of way.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
Both of my teams in action tonight... nervous times...

I think San Jose are a bunch of losers though, the Preds are gonna kick their butts and I will get double the joy out of another Sharks loss :laugh:

Oct 15, 2008
We're not the only ones. NeverForget06, Jesus Take The Wheel and Snowpants all have both of their teams playing tonight (although if Carolina loses I'd be out before Snowpants...Damn!)

Okay so am I the first one facing elimination because of start time? Yes. But me thinks there's a better chance that the Hurricanes win tonight and some other people are on the hot seat before Carolina plays again Friday. After all, it is hurricane season right?

In closing...you can all eat ****!...in a respectable sportsmanlike kind of way.

Start times don’t matter. All games played on the same day count the same.

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005

In closing...you can all eat ****!...in a respectable sportsmanlike kind of way.
You can change your fate for the low low price of $99.95. What is your on-line dignity worth?

Now accepting PayPal.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
So few picked the Oilers. I missed the deadline on this, but was never once thinking Oilers as a possibility - how conditioned once becomes....

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
One of those “once in a blue moon” type of nights where I’m cheering for a Flames win. Even though the stakes are high, it still doesn’t feel right.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad