HF Official Devils '17-18 Ticket/All Things Pru Center Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
I was not planning on upgrading but played around with the map yesterday. My friends and I are in the cheapest price point, the defend twice balcony upper rows ($1,283 per seat) and I had the option to select the five of those (3 singles and 1 pair) that remained. There were definitely more empties, but not a tremendous amount, in the price tier for the seats immediately below ours ($1,601 per seat). The lack of availability for the cheap seats tells me there would be more takers at that price point.

The rest of the balconies and lowers did not seem too bad. The uppers are an absolute bloodbath - the two center sections, 212 and 229 ($2,075 per seat), are mostly empty and section 231 ($1,729 per seat) is nearly entirely empty. The defend side uppers, on both sides of the arena, weren't available; guess they save those for groups. Not sure what the deal is with the far corners and wonder if anyone is still grandfathered or if they have long been flushed out. Also, the balcony tables did not show as available for me either even though I am pretty sure some of them are empty.

I'm "grandfathered" in for the upper level corners. Based on my price and what the map showed, it's the same price as the last few rows defend twice balcony seats, about $1,000 give or take a bit per ticket. Looked around and didn't see much close to the aisle so I'll stay where I am. I like being on the aisle although it does get annoying at times and I enjoy that for most games the next few seats are usually empty.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
I'm "grandfathered" in for the upper level corners. Based on my price and what the map showed, it's the same price as the last few rows defend twice balcony seats, about $1,000 give or take a bit per ticket. Looked around and didn't see much close to the aisle so I'll stay where I am. I like being on the aisle although it does get annoying at times and I enjoy that for most games the next few seats are usually empty.

You pay around $25 a game? I wish....In 10 years I've gone from $29 to over $45 without ever moving.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
You pay around $25 a game? I wish....In 10 years I've gone from $29 to over $45 without ever moving.

Yeah, I think a tad under per game. I started at $15 my first year so its gone up a fair amount. Next seasom they raised it almost $2 more per game. I'm at the price point now where in all honestly it's close to not being worth it as most games I could probably find better seats for the same or a tad more and the perks as we know are non existent.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Yeah, I think a tad under per game. I started at $15 my first year so its gone up a fair amount. Next seasom they raised it almost $2 more per game. I'm at the price point now where in all honestly it's close to not being worth it as most games I could probably find better seats for the same or a tad more and the perks as we know are non existent.

$25 in section 226? They took away my grandfathered pricing there a few years ago so I was paying close to $32, which is why it made sense for me to pay an extra couple bucks to move down to 101.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
What was the grandfather pricing about to begin with? I'm over 15 years as a season ticket holder now and never remember seeing anything about it but it probably didn't apply to my seats.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
$25 in section 226? They took away my grandfathered pricing there a few years ago so I was paying close to $32, which is why it made sense for me to pay an extra couple bucks to move down to 101.

I'm in 216 so super upper corner. They allowed us originally to move to 226 which we did for a few seasons then like you they took away what we were told so we moved to 216 to keep the lowest price possible.

Reactions: Colin226

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
What are the odds we get a refund for only having one pre-season home game?

From an email they had sent out about the regular season game, maybe they will include the preseason game too? I'll at least be asking my rep about it...

"As a valued Devils Member, you will have the option of receiving an account credit or balance deduction from your Devils Membership (equal to the value of the missed regular-season game). More information, including the exact value of account credit, will be communicated at a later date."

dbv

Jul 5, 2006
I feel like last year they were fair about this, and gave us a refund / credit to a regular season game. I definitely recall they allowed us to sell back the preseason games at the regular price.

As a full STH, I think it’s clear that the less preseason games the better.

indfin

Jan 4, 2010
I feel like last year they were fair about this, and gave us a refund / credit to a regular season game. I definitely recall they allowed us to sell back the preseason games at the regular price.

As a full STH, I think it’s clear that the less preseason games the better.

I think the pre-season games were put in the lowest tier (along with a few regular season games) for buyback purposes, which was more than fair. However, for games that are actually not played, the only reasonable outcome is to credit the $$ directly (either back on the credit card, if someone paid in full, or to reduce the remaining balance/payments for those paying on a plan).

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I just got my new rep. His name is Bobby Brown, seems like a good guy. Anyone else have him as a rep, or is he a ... New Edition??????

Reactions: dbv
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad