HF Official Devils '17-18 Ticket/All Things Pru Center Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
My rep didn't even last into me officially being a STH because he left the organization to go back to school (UMASS Amherst). Asked to try and have Alyssa be my new rep as she was my old rep a few years ago.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
I received my credit but was charged $15.02 more for the playoffs then what my price showed. Anyone else charged more?

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
I just got the email for the tenure jerseys. I can't have a player name on the back? Have they done this in the past?

6. No use of or reference to current or former players, coaches or other personnel of the Devils, NHL, or any other Team.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
I just got the email for the tenure jerseys. I can't have a player name on the back? Have they done this in the past?

6. No use of or reference to current or former players, coaches or other personnel of the Devils, NHL, or any other Team.

I've had jagr and hall done on my tenure jerseys in the past. Must be a new thing which is stupid if true.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Yeah I'm good for a while with tenure jerseys (my last was a couple years ago) but geez are they trying to make everyone opt out of getting them? A majority of people don't really care about putting their own name on the back - and god forbid you share a name with a player and can't put it on the back unless it's a different number. What else are you gonna put on the back if not your own name or a player's name, SECTION XXX?

indfin

Jan 4, 2010

I think they had that last year (or something very similar) ... I e-mailed my rep (who, of course, is no longer with the organization), and he said ignore it and put what you want.

Hopefully they don't have "supplier" issues again this year ... we got our jerseys at the last home game of the regular season.

I am sure some folks got a Henrique jersey ... may still have been happy to have it, but also kind of funny

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Relax guys..... I just got my tenure jerseys done with players on each. It’s all good.

I got a call from my rep and he told me if I submitted a request with a player name on it they would reject it. Might just leave them blank.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
That’s so weird! Literally just got mine a month ago..

He said the NHLPA wasn't happy with the Devils giving away free jerseys with player names on it because it costs them money. It makes sense but in reality it's costing the players pennies. Who knows....

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
He said the NHLPA wasn't happy with the Devils giving away free jerseys with player names on it because it costs them money. It makes sense but in reality it's costing the players pennies. Who knows....

The Devils should then cover the cost to the NHLPA. That's cheap if they don't and a drop in the bucket compared to 5 years worth of money up-front or on a monthly basis STH provide them.

NHLPA makes a ton of this stuff though. That's why player shirts are $32-35 while the exact same shirt minus the player name is $20-ish. Places like EPS have to be fully licensed with the NHLPA for them to do their jerseys. Meanwhile the NHL online store that is run by Fanatics only has a partial deal so that's why you see quirks where you can't make a custom player shirt with a current roster player.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ

That's completely ridiculous, but I 100% believe the validity of that response, because it's the most Union thing ever.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
It's probably true but also a lame cop-out. It says the team will only give away anything when it doesn't cost them money.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
It's not a big deal but it just caught me off guard. I'll get a blank one and if Hall re-signs within the next two years I'll probably add his name to it.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Are they literally so stupid that they would object to a benefit to a team's most loyal patrons who, you know, provide much of the revenue driving player salaries???

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Are they literally so stupid that they would object to a benefit to a team's most loyal patrons who, you know, provide much of the revenue driving player salaries???

This is Don Fehr we’re talking about. Not that stupid but definitely that myopic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad