HF NYR Bracket Challenge

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
shush, the only series I got right in # of GMS is Chicago. Only other one I can win is NYR in 6. Everything else I was off by a game :shakehead:shakehead

As long as you guess the teams right you still got some bragging rights

I need an Avs/Pens/Rangers win in game 6, and need Stars in 7 and the Sharks to win in 7.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I think the 1st and 2nd rounds of the playoffs should be shortened to five games.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Disagree strongly.

I hate the idea of the playoffs being even more random than now.

NFL and soccer with 1 and 2 game playoffs is random. A 5 game series certainly is not.

Only one seed below 6 has ever won the cup, the current format gets the best teams winning.

For me, we take too long to get to the big stuff. By round 3, most casual fans have lost interest.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
No... no no. 1) This isn't baseball... and 2.... That means less games... less $$

I like being able to say that the Stanley Cup is the hardest trophy in sports to win.

And if casual fans lose interest by the time we get to the good stuff... then they are less than even casual fans.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I predicted Boston in 5 and Chicago in 6 so racking up some points now after totally missing the Bolts-Habs outcome

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
NFL and soccer with 1 and 2 game playoffs is random. A 5 game series certainly is not.

Only one seed below 6 has ever won the cup, the current format gets the best teams winning.

For me, we take too long to get to the big stuff. By round 3, most casual fans have lost interest.
It's not a one-game series, but the shorter the series is, the more random it is

essen

Apr 5, 2011
My homer bracket is doing extremely well. I think I have a great shot at getting the entire first round right.

Why doesn't anybody believe in the Hawks going to the SCF again? Seeing lots of Ducks.

Matt4776

May 8, 2009
Ugh. Thought I was Matt F (also my last name) and thought I was chilling near the top of the leaderboard.

Then I realized my entry was Matt4776 and I'm almost dead last.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad