www.gofundme.com
I joined.

Projected first round winners:

Boston
Montreal
Rangers
Detroit

St. Louis
Colorado (I keep going back and forth on a potential Hawks/Avs series)
Anaheim
San Jose

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
hard to tell till we see the for sure matchups, as well as the status on Zetterberg...is he coming back for the playoffs?

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
hard to tell till we see the for sure matchups, as well as the status on Zetterberg...is he coming back for the playoffs?

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 14m
Wings general manager Ken Holland said he expects Henrik Zetterberg to start skating next week. Earliest he might return is mid-first round.

I think the Red Wings are a meh team, but the Penguins are such an easy pick to get "upset", and Detroit being the team that upsets them makes a lot of sense to me.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 14m
Wings general manager Ken Holland said he expects Henrik Zetterberg to start skating next week. Earliest he might return is mid-first round.

I think the Red Wings are a meh team, but the Penguins are such an easy pick to get "upset", and Detroit being the team that upsets them makes a lot of sense to me.

yeah.

Detroit is playing really well, but I do think the Pens are a better team than them.

is Malkin back yet?

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
yeah.

Detroit is playing really well, but I do think the Pens are a better team than them.

is Malkin back yet?

Yeah, Pens are better on paper for sure, but with Fleury and Bylsma, hilarity is bound to ensue again.

Re: Malkin, seems like he'll be ready for the playoffs. Doesn't have a set return date yet.

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
I have already figured out how this entire cup will play out. This will be cake

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
1z6gylx.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad