OT: HF Jets Meet Up 2014

theamazingchris

Jan 18, 2013
Winnipeg
While we're on the topic, I swear to god I clean up ok, I was just sick.

Anyhoo, nice to see some friendly faces! (Also nice to be tallest. ;))

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I just want to say a ginormous Thanks to ps241. Despite the loss we really had a great time and it was amazing to meet yous guys.

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
I just want to say a ginormous Thanks to ps241. Despite the loss we really had a great time and it was amazing to meet yous guys.

Likewise! Nice to put some faces to names.

:cheers:

Oh and PS, sorry I didn't pop out for the 2nd int. I was talking to some fam at the game.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Yeah, it's Ro, mang. :D (Do people still say "mang"? Did they ever? Is this joke even funny? If it isn't, did these parenthetical remarks help salvage the humour?)

:laugh:

It was great to meet everyone and put some faces to names. Glad I got a chance to catch up with you, blues, Jet, and Romang at second intermission.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
You said hi at the 1st int too didn't you? Or am I crazy?

Haha, I did. But I had to go for a bathroom stop and get back to my seat in time for the second period, so I didn't get much of a chance to talk.

Was nice meeting you and TomServo. :nod:

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Turns out I'm not an old geezer!

Yep, no disappointment there! Even brought a date, just to show how sought after you are!

It was great meeting you guys! I'm in town until early the 2nd, so if you want to hang out, just let me know. I'll be at the next game too, and other than that, I'll just wander around aimlessly in the cold I think!

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
Romang you *****! We waited for u for two hours and you were eating
Vietnamese! I can't believe I bought u a beer after all that! Jk, good to meet you even tho it was short.......... Just like u ;)

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Romang you *****! We waited for u for two hours and you were eating
Vietnamese! I can't believe I bought u a beer after all that! Jk, good to meet you even tho it was short.......... Just like u ;)

Hrmpf! I reach all the way from my head down to the floor! I'm an absolutely perfect size!:p:

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
While we're on the topic, I swear to god I clean up ok, I was just sick.

Anyhoo, nice to see some friendly faces! (Also nice to be tallest. ;))

Uh, I'd say it was a push. ;)

Thanks for not shaking anyone's hand to spread the virus!:)

Wait a second, if it's the guy who introduced himself as Chris I'm screwed in the next couple of days.

Turns out I'm not an old geezer!

Which one of you jackasses called me old?

Romang, nice to meet you. Thanks for waiting for the beer. Honest to God the lady at the counter was soooooooooooo slow.

Nice to meet you other guys too. Why you all so pale? :D

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Romang, nice to meet you. Thanks for waiting for the beer. Honest to God the lady at the counter was soooooooooooo slow.

Romang is a cool guy and all, but I wasn't going to wait in line to buy him a beer!

Even though I offered to. :p:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad