how-to-run-a-marathon-finish-it-and-live-to-tell-the-tale.jpg

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
silver:

I can't see the first pic

the second is Jet

the third one is you and your GF and the last one is Romang ... somewhere in the background of all those people running away from him

but you could have posted some better pics :(

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
silver:

I can't see the first pic

the second is Jet

the third one is you and your GF and the last one is Romang ... somewhere in the background of all those people running away from him

but you could have posted some better pics :(

I grabbed random stock photos, but I was hoping someone would come up with some explanation for them. The first one is a kitty cat.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
I think Jet aptly described me when he said that I will be the Swedish guy who looks like the Jets Store threw up on me.

Derfel*

I'd love to meet up but I'm in enemy territory tonight (ie Minneapolis).

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
I don't have tickets to the game tonight, but I currently have plans to have the good lady drop me off at 6-ish at Tavern.

Where / how are we going to hook up? Humorous posts aside, it can be hard to spot people in the Tavern crowd. Should we send PMs when we get there?

Or, if anyone sees me there tonight, stop by and say hi / drag my carcass to where the rest of you are sitting. I can say with near certainty I will be the only road Snyder #37 jersey in the place.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
I don't have tickets to the game tonight, but I currently have plans to have the good lady drop me off at 6-ish at Tavern.

Where / how are we going to hook up? Humorous posts aside, it can be hard to spot people in the Tavern crowd. Should we send PMs when we get there?

Or, if anyone sees me there tonight, stop by and say hi / drag my carcass to where the rest of you are sitting. I can say with near certainty I will be the only road Snyder #37 jersey in the place.

I think I'll stick out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad