Not open for further replies.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Nope.

I'm making the Wheeler's turkey chili and Little's cornbread though

Leave the beans out :)

Nice, have you ever made turkey chili before?

I tried it once and never again. For me chili should be made with beef.

I agree wholeheartedly. Made it with steak once... wasn't bad but chili is the one thing that should be made with ground beef.

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
Nice, have you ever made turkey chili before?

I tried it once and never again. For me chili should be made with beef.

I've made it with chicken. I'm thinking about making it with chunks of turkey and not ground. Also thinking I may just do it with beef, but ground beef is so expensive right now.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
I've made it with chicken. I'm thinking about making it with chunks of turkey and not ground. Also thinking I may just do it with beef, but ground beef is so expensive right now.

Jet probably has a slaughtered cow lying around.

Which he killed for judging him for eating beef.

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
Leave the beans out :)

I agree wholeheartedly. Made it with steak once... wasn't bad but chili is the one thing that should be made with ground beef.

But beans are what makes chili! Usually beans don't have that kind of effect until the next day and Thursday we're not seeing each other because I work.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
But beans are what makes chili! Usually beans don't have that kind of effect until the next day and Thursday we're not seeing each other because I work.

Oh I know! I put kidney beans, black beans and whatever other beans I can find in there.

I also fart up a storm :laugh:

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
I keep forgetting that I'm getting older, and am no longer a teenager who can eat limitless amounts of food.

I just pigged down half an apple pie. Now I feel sick.

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
I keep forgetting that I'm getting older, and am no longer a teenager who can eat limitless amounts of food.

I just pigged down half an apple pie. Now I feel sick.

Just drove 13 hours, ate almost an entire pizza to myself, and feel like a million bucks ;)

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Just drove 13 hours, ate almost an entire pizza to myself, and feel like a million bucks ;)

I drove 15 hours on Sunday, slept for a few hours and then walked around the stampede for 10 hours. Did not feel like a million bucks lol. I burnt my pasty white skin a bit and it seems to be turning into a tan now so that's pretty neat. :laugh:

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
I drove 15 hours on Sunday, slept for a few hours and then walked around the stampede for 10 hours. Did not feel like a million bucks lol. I burnt my pasty white skin a bit and it seems to be turning into a tan now so that's pretty neat. :laugh:

:laugh: I am in Wisconsin Dells. Going to be swimming all day. I am not looking forward to the burn.

Hopefully the 60 SPF sunscreen works! :help:

Positive

Enjoy your flight
May 4, 2007
Osborne Village in the 'Peg
I ate Brazil last night. I was like possessed at the beginning but then I felt bad for it.

449856446_640.jpg

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
Nope.

I'm making the Wheeler's turkey chili and Little's cornbread though

For those of you that have the Jets cookbook, what did Kane contribute? (I wanted to add something funny but couldn't come up with anything...someone help me out...Romang?)

bigplay41*

May 5, 2010
Winnipeg
Took the doors off my jeep the highway traffic act says you just need a rear view mirror so am I good without sideways mirrors?

Nov 15, 2010
Western Canada
Took the doors off my jeep the highway traffic act says you just need a rear view mirror so am I good without sideways mirrors?

I used to drive an old '89 YJ and never got in trouble for it

Just a heads up, the HTA is a provincial statute, and according to the locations of the two of you, one of you is in Manitoba and the other is in Ontario. I'm not saying they are different laws in respect to the specific subject area regarding doors on a Jeep, but just be careful.

Table of Contents to the MB Act:
http://web2.gov.mb.ca/laws/statutes/ccsm/h060ei.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad