OT: HF Jets 2014 playoff pool (Last update: June 5th, PM)

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL
No... seriously... why would you guys start this at midnight? I'm confused now. Isn't 12 am noon? and 12 pm is midnight?

AM is midnight. Hence my confirmation. I wanted to make it clear that if the first few guys make their picks quickly, I wouldn't make the 6 hour window for my first pick due to it being the middle of the night here.

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
well I'm just quickly gonna sleep for 5 hours. See you... in a blink of an eye I guess??

:laugh: sounds good. You better be on at 12AM sharp. Our time.

:sarcasm:

I imagine you wont pick for a few hours after its open due to you picking near the bottom. But always good to check in often :nod:

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
ehh wasn't 12 AM 40 minutes ago?

'edit'

Okay, seriously: Why the hell did we announce to start during the middle of the night your time when nobody gives a damn about it and we'll start when you guys all woke up anyway?

I literally ASKED ABOUT THIS!!!!

GermanJetsFan - Post #27
No... seriously... why would you guys start this at midnight? I'm confused now.

I'm awake for 5 hours now, since, you know, draft was announced to start 5 hours ago. You made me set my alarm at 7 AM in the morning - I'M A STUDENT WITHOUT CLASSES!!! HAVE YOU ANY IDEA HOW HARD THIS WAS FOR ME?

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Last edited:

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
ehh wasn't 12 AM 40 minutes ago?

'edit'

Okay, seriously: Why the hell did we announce to start during the middle of the night your time when nobody gives a damn about it and we'll start when you guys all woke up anyway?

I literally ASKED ABOUT THIS!!!!

I'm awake for 5 hours now, since, you know, draft was announced to start 5 hours ago. You made me set my alarm at 7 AM in the morning - I'M A STUDENT WITHOUT CLASSES!!! HAVE YOU ANY IDEA HOW HARD THIS WAS FOR ME?

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

LOL - I've been awake for almost 2 hours already, and I was expecting a pick or two to be made by now!

Of course, I am an old guy, so it's early to bed and early to rise for me.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
LOL - I've been awake for almost 2 hours already, and I was expecting a pick or two to be made by now!

Of course, I am an old guy, so it's early to bed and early to rise for me.

The worst thing is that I have to leave for now for the next 4 hours and will have to do it with my phone somehow. :rant:

But hey, if we continue with the pace we started I'll not even miss my first pick so...

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
NO ONE HAAAAAAAAAAAS

go-crazy-o.gif

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Bit of a no-brainer - Sidney Crosby.

Also be sure to PM the person drafting after you. Just another reminder for them to check out the thread. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad