OT: HF Hawks City Meetup - Summer Edition - TBD

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
This reminds me of when I'd play Halo or COD on Xbox live and when there was a girl in the lobby with us. Always that one guy that just didn't know how to handle it and acted extra weird :laugh:

:laugh:

So true. Haha.

I like you because you're a lady.

Yo, playing NHL when I have my mic on is rough. When people actually talk back to me, they are usually cool. But if they don't have a mic or turn it off, it is usually some little **** that likes to send dumb messages after :laugh:

Court, after seeing that post, you may want to dress up like a man after-all, if you come. :laugh:

Rugbyplayer*

Mar 9, 2016
I was just goofing around, anyways. As I imagine you were also. All in good fun! :thumbu:

Of course. If I were to see her, I'd have to drag my butt across the Pacific and Atlantic oceans. I'm in New Zealand at the moment. Rugby and stuff, you know.

MurrayBannerman

I post about baseball on a hockey forum
Feb 18, 2012
CHI
No, just my first visit to New Zealand. Embracing the rugby culture. Meet some players. Learn some stuff that I wouldn't be able to learn back home.

I did that when I was in Oz for work.

I also got drunk like every day. It was great.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I also wanted to take this time and establish that I'm hands down the best EA NHL player here.

Rugbyplayer*

Mar 9, 2016
I did that when I was in Oz for work.

I also got drunk like every day. It was great.

I'll tell you what, I'm an amateur rugby player, but those semi-professional Kiwis tackle very hard and we were only training. I can't even imagine how it would feel like to play against professionals.

JustABlackhawksFan

Jun 2, 2015
This makes me wish I still lived in Chicago. I would like to get together with other Hawks fans and talk hockey. Where I currently live people are not exactly the most interested in hockey, which is quite unfortunate. Would be nice to drink some beer and actually talk hockey IN PERSON rather than on the Internet.

For what it's worth my presence would increase the number of females there to at least two. But alas, not meant to be.

SAADfather

Dec 12, 2014
NHL 2014, in my hey day? No way, Jose. Errr, Impala.

Pshhhh. Give me a few games to kick the rust off and I'd dust anyone in NHL 14. Stopped playing it on new gen systems because the gameplay is garbage. If there was still an online community for NHL 14 I would totally renew xbl on my 360.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Ohhhh you all think you're good at NHL???

giphy.gif

Come at me bro's (and you Courtney)

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Bump. Who all is going on the 2nd for the WC? I'm almost a sure bet right now, and might bring a buddy or two with. GF doesn't want to go. She's just not into hockey that much, so she'd probably be bored out of her mind with us anyways.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
Bump. Who all is going on the 2nd for the WC? I'm almost a sure bet right now, and might bring a buddy or two with. GF doesn't want to go. She's just not into hockey that much, so she'd probably be bored out of her mind with us anyways.

I will be there for sure.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
C'mon, Monday 1/2!

I say no one says who they are and everyone has to try and guess who's who.

If Courtney is the only lady there then we know we'll at least get one right!

EDIT: Just saw MB's post. Woo! This will be fun.

Oh man, if you guys do that then I'm going to go find some creeper on Craigslist to show up and see which poster you guys think he is. :laugh:

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
What's the parking situation like around JP's, btw? Not on the north side much.

Edit:

Also, for those who frequent the place, they're not going to give us a hard time about the Hawks WC because there's a bunch of Bowl Games on, are they?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad