HF Habs 5th Annual Early Bird Mock Draft 2019 (completed) - thanks for participating

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013

Thanks for the invite. However I have been having a very busy life this past couple months, and I haven't been in touch with this draft class, which makes me unfit to take part this year.

Also I was really high on keegan kolesar when I did this in 2015. Hey give me a break, big guys who could scores and fight were very in vogue then.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
I'll pass on this one, I don't know the draft well enough at this point.

It's just not the same without you sniping my guys.

DyGcgwH.gif

Reactions: ProspectsFanatic

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Haven't looked deep into the draft, but I'd like to give it a shot. What are the rules ? Is it just a draft to win the right to brag ? :laugh:

Edit : I will be more comfortable with a 5-round draft, since I don't know that much.

Pretty much. We don't take it too seriously unless you draft the wrong guy then we'll laugh (jk). :)

It's a good opportunity to get to know the 2019 draftees. I'm not too up on it myself this year probably because we're not getting a top 10 pick, while last year we knew by game 10 we were. :laugh:

You also get to know your fellow HFHabs draft junkies a bit more.

OriginalCanadian

May 13, 2015
The Hammer
Pretty much. We don't take it too seriously unless you draft the wrong guy then we'll laugh (jk). :)

It's a good opportunity to get to know the 2019 draftees. I'm not too up on it myself this year probably because we're not getting a top 10 pick, while last year we knew by game 10 we were. :laugh:

Mock drafts are why I check up on this board tbh. Love reading peoples thoughts on certain players and drafts in general.

Also is gives me an excuse to pat my back for somehow getting Elias Pettersson at 14th overall. :sarcasm:

philipsson

Jan 12, 2014

Perfect, exactly what I thought. Just started posting a little bit after being a "quiet" poster just reading you guys. Hope it'll be fun !

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Hey guys, we're pretty close to getting this draft started. Teams have been assigned. We have 23 players and 31 teams, so some people have 2 teams. I put up the 1st round even though it'll change a little bit after tonight just to give people a look at where they might pick. Some picks will change too. Any questions let me know.

Reactions: covfefe

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad