HF GM Games Fantasy Mock Draft #3 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
yeah i agree with joey if a player has shown the ability to play centre at the NHL level I think it’s fine. There’s a left winger out there who does a ton of centre heavy lifting that would be mocked as a centre on here but probably would be decently effective IRL.

Reactions: hockeynorth

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
yeah i agree with joey if a player has shown the ability to play centre at the NHL level I think it’s fine. There’s a left winger out there who does a ton of centre heavy lifting that would be mocked as a centre on here but probably would be decently effective IRL.
yeah....... shh

BeLeafing

Jun 5, 2017
To be fair it's not the first time someone has played a guy who is more of a winger at center. Ideally he's RW because it's his normal position but he has shown he can play the position in Winnipeg a couple times. I don't hate it.

Yeah, I think I'm one of those people who likes to mess around with positions a little. Wheeler has played C multiple times for Winnipeg. Not ideal, and it probably would cost him votes, but not the worst idea.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
@LatvianTwist

I have a restriction, but am I allowed to break it for my pick if it is for a piece of a deal to be made later. In the end, all my roster would still fall under my restriction, but for the purposes of trading a couple of my draft picks would not.

Fine with me. As long as the final roster meets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad