Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Sure, why the hell not

freaks-one-of-us.gif

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
The keeper deadline has passed and we're missing keepers from quite a few teams. I've pm'ed everyone, but just to have it here:

League 1 - Now ready!
League 2 - Now ready!

Edit: Updated as keepers are submitted.

The PM has your roster in it. Because the deadline is past, you can't make the changes anymore so please send it to me ASAP so that I have time to manually set it and people have time to set their draft orders. Thanks!

Last edited:

Insulin

Jan 23, 2013
Atlantic City
Have been really sick the past couple days so missed the draft last night. I should be good for Monday, but in case I don't make it how the hell do I make sure I don't get auto drafted goalies that are pretty much no longer in the league? That Barzal guy or literally any prospect would have been cool to have.

I inherited this team I'm not even sure how many years ago, but it's been a struggle. Willing to give up quality for quantity. My roster top to bottom just can't match up.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Have been really sick the past couple days so missed the draft last night. I should be good for Monday, but in case I don't make it how the hell do I make sure I don't get auto drafted goalies that are pretty much no longer in the league? That Barzal guy or literally any prospect would have been cool to have.

I inherited this team I'm not even sure how many years ago, but it's been a struggle. Willing to give up quality for quantity. My roster top to bottom just can't match up.

In case that link doesn't work, go to Draft-> Pre-Draft Rankings.

You can set your own preferences and also create a Do Not Draft list. That way if you have to miss you won't get permanent IRs or retirees.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Is there a list of the draft order on there? I couldn't find it.

If you scroll down to Round 21, yes. The first 20 are the keepers.

Round 21
1. J & J’s Wr...
2. dilbert719
3. Too Legit to...
4. SASHAYS IT IN!
5. Adeptus Mech...
6. Insulin
7. Pit Crew
8. Quebec Lapins
9. Que Rico
10. Le Oranje

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

If you scroll down to Round 21, yes. The first 20 are the keepers.

Round 21
1.J & J’s Wr...
2.dilbert719
3.Too Legit to...
4.SASHAYS IT IN!
5.Adeptus Mech...
6.Insulin
7.Pit Crew
8.Quebec Lapins
9.Que Rico
10.Le Oranje

Ah, I see, sank you.