OT: HF FAntasy hockey year 9

no name

Nov 28, 2002
Tornado Alley
Visit site
I just reactivated our league from last year. I deleted one owner so the way it works is an email is sent to the owners from last year giving them first dibs. In the meantime there is room for one new owner. Go here.

http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/42224

Tenatively scheduled to draft next monday at 7:30. I need to get the emailed owners in ASAP so we can determine how many others to let in.

MollerManor

Feb 18, 2009
I am out, so that opens up another.

No offense to you at all, and it is not that big of a deal... but I was not a fan at all of how the league was ran/scored.

funky

Time for the future. More Byfield and Clarke
Mar 9, 2002
I may be interested, we moved our other 2 leagues to espn but I prefer the yahoo site.

DaAnimal

May 8, 2009
Pasadena
I got plenty of room in our league. If you are interested it is free and the draft is on monday the 14th. We still need people to fill the open slots.

Yahoo or ESPN: Yahoo!
Style of competition: H2H, 2 C's 2 RW's 2 LWs 4 D's and 2 G's. 4 BNS and 1 IR placement.
Draft: Snake
Draft date: Mon Jan 14 7:30pm PST

League ID#: 42734
League Name: PUCKING HOCKEY IS BACK
Password: puckyou

Thanks for your help!

no name

Nov 28, 2002
Tornado Alley
Visit site
Are we supposed to have a separate thread for every fantasy league created?

If it's on the same draft time then I'd hoped they would wait until ours is full first since we started the thread and have been putting together the league for 9 years. With that said, I wouldn't mind us all going over to the espn league there is space to house us all. I'm tired of running these leagues ;)

bcking

Aug 26, 2005
Canada
I just reactivated our league from last year. I deleted one owner so the way it works is an email is sent to the owners from last year giving them first dibs. In the meantime there is room for one new owner. Go here.

http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/42224

Tenatively scheduled to draft next monday at 7:30. I need to get the emailed owners in ASAP so we can determine how many others to let in.

Whats the password for the league? I am using a different email so I didn't get the invite. Team name BC Kings

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad