OT: HF FAntasy hockey year 9

Jul 31, 2005
CA
We had somebody who signed up last season and quit after a week because he didn't know other teams were trying to win. I'm warning flakes and sad sack losers right now, BEWARE!

Never heard of it. Now that I know there is a show about glory holes I will DVR it. Lots of hot chicks, right?

These guys are searching for gold in the bottom of a glory hole. No wonder they haven't found any gold....

51DLIt13HCL._SX500_.jpg

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
I'll commish.

Rules.

1. No *****ing about the rules once the draft is done.

2. There is no such thing as the spirit of the game other than what is written in the rules.

3. I will veto any trade that *I* find unfair for the good of the league. You can have your reasons and he can have his/hers, but it doesn't mean that it isn't going to hurt the league as whole.

Jul 31, 2005
CA
I'll commish.

Rules.

2. There is no such thing as the spirit of the game other than what is written in the rules.

3. I will veto any trade that *I* find unfair for the good of the league. You can have your reasons and he can have his/hers, but it doesn't mean that it isn't going to hurt the league as whole.

Complaining about stuff is what makes free leagues fun. Anything to divert attention away from my bad draft always makes things better.

DeeMeck

Jan 19, 2008
Still room showtime....I posted suggestions for small tweaks to the settings that are open for debate on the league board.

I'm still bummed I put up the highest score of the season in the 3rd place game instead of the championship game.

no name

Nov 28, 2002
Tornado Alley
Visit site
I'll commish.

Rules.

Legion, if you are serious about being commish I'd love that. Although I believe that before any veto's are trading parties should be allowed to explain themselves. That's normally the way it works if there is no veto system in place.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Legion, if you are serious about being commish I'd love that. Although I believe that before any veto's are trading parties should be allowed to explain themselves. That's normally the way it works if there is no veto system in place.

Yeah man, you're worn out with dealing with all of our **** - myself included.

I'll take the heat. You've done enough. Thank you, Josh. :handclap:

I don't disagree with that. I obviously would not "veto" off of the bat, right? Question, find out the reasoning on both sides, reach a conclusion. I've got a penis dude! :lol:

4. Remember this is for fun. Don't take anything personally. Fantasy hockey is not a direct correlation to you as a person. Are we clear?

5. Smack talk encouraged. I just makes it so much better when they have to admit defeat, right winners? Oh yeah, I've humbled myself many a time. But it is all good.

6. If you haven't played before, but yet want to, let me divide things up into levels such as nhl, ahl, and chl or ncaa. Let me put you into the group to as where you would estimate how much time you will spend. Automatically, if you haven't played before, you will be put in a chl league, I'll be a coach more than a participant so that next season you'll know what you are doing and can find the right league for you.

Why? Because it is no fun to realize that you *did* draft a FH team, and when you remember, go back and look, and you're already out of it. Everyone wants a shot. Your shot depends on how active you are.

no name

Nov 28, 2002
Tornado Alley
Visit site
Yeah man, you're worn out with dealing with all of our **** - myself included.

I'll take the heat. You've done enough. Thank you, Josh. :handclap:

I don't disagree with that. I obviously would not "veto" off of the bat, right? Question, find out the reasoning on both sides, reach a conclusion. I've got a penis dude! :lol:

4. Remember this is for fun. Don't take anything personally. Fantasy hockey is not a direct correlation to you as a person. Are we clear?

5. Smack talk encouraged. I just makes it so much better when they have to admit defeat, right winners? Oh yeah, I've humbled myself many a time. But it is all good.

6. If you haven't played before, but yet want to, let me divide things up into levels such as nhl, ahl, and chl or ncaa. Let me put you into the group to as where you would estimate how much time you will spend. Automatically, if you haven't played before, you will be put in a chl league, I'll be a coach more than a participant so that next season you'll know what you are doing and can find the right league for you.

Why? Because it is no fun to realize that you *did* draft a FH team, and when you remember, go back and look, and you're already out of it. Everyone wants a shot. Your shot depends on how active you are.

Ok, Deemeck said he'd be commish but i couldn't add him because his email is hidden. I'll check and make sure I can assign you commish access.

Edit: You have not signed up yet.

Last edited:

Ronk

Sep 30, 2009
SoCal
I will play if there are slots open. Admittedly I've never ventured into fantasy hockey though, just baseball and football.

no name

Nov 28, 2002
Tornado Alley
Visit site
I will play if there are slots open. Admittedly I've never ventured into fantasy hockey though, just baseball and football.

So Long as you dont quit you are welcome. We can be a little salty If you are good with that. Tikkanen will probably call you queer in about 14 different says over the course of the season.

DeeMeck

Jan 19, 2008
OK..we are going to open the league up for all. Look like we have 3 potential slots that need to be filled today to make a 12-team league. If we only get 1...we will roll with 10.

League id: 42224
password: bernier

Jul 31, 2005
CA
So Long as you dont quit you are welcome. We can be a little salty If you are good with that. Tikkanen will probably call you queer in about 14 different says over the course of the season.

I'm going to dominate the league like the power top that I am. I'm calling my shot, with the backing and information provided to me by my new fantasy hockey website I will win the league going away. That said you guys are still welcome to visit Sea Bass' Glory Hole anytime you want.

no name

Nov 28, 2002
Tornado Alley
Visit site
I'm going to dominate the league like the power top that I am. I'm calling my shot, with the backing and information provided to me by my new fantasy hockey website I will win the league going away. That said you guys are still welcome to visit Sea Bass' Glory Hole anytime you want.

What fantasy hockey site is this? I've never found one worth the cash.

no name

Nov 28, 2002
Tornado Alley
Visit site
That's classified, I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you. See you in the locker room tonight, bring baby oil.

Come on man. we are not in any money leagues together. I need it for fanduel.com. Gotta keep the money train going. I was in 70 leagues a week during football and finished the year with 1862 bucks after a 100 dollar deposit. I'm hoping to have the same success in hockey but play every day. Send me a PM. I'll trade you some of my secrets.

Jul 31, 2005
CA
Come on man. we are not in any money leagues together. I need it for fanduel.com. Gotta keep the money train going. I was in 70 leagues a week during football and finished the year with 1862 bucks after a 100 dollar deposit. I'm hoping to have the same success in hockey but play every day. Send me a PM. I'll trade you some of my secrets.

I gave roto world a try after using roto wire for a long time. Seeing roto wire send their info for free to yahoo pissed me off but I still love their draft programs. I always have strong baseball and football money teams. Roto world seems pretty good so far but there is almost nothing out there for hockey. My only beef so far is you can't buy a yearly subscription, you have to subscribe for each sport. So I'll see how hockey goes and decide if I go back to roto wire. Had a draft yesterday and I felt good about it, the list I had seemed like everybody was reaching and I got good value the entire draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad