Cap ceiling

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
Sees you have 2 picks coming up.

Yeah no chance I get my guy :laugh:

One of my picks is off the board and the other potential one is likely a reach.

But yeah after losing out on Dumoulin and Muzzin though I am kinda stumped on what to do.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
1 hour clock at the conclusion of round 6

The only ones to exceed that today were actual skips so I dont think it'll impact anyone negatively

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
-2 hours for rounds 1-6, 1 hour for rounds 7-18, 30 minutes for rounds 19-20

it was originally 1-5 which I forgot

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
One of my picks is off the board and the other potential one is likely a reach.

But yeah after losing out on Dumoulin and Muzzin though I am kinda stumped on what to do.

Muzzin was my circled promise child pre-nap. Shattenkirk is coming off his best hockey and shoots right, could do worse, but I was going through my options unimpressed.

Dumoulin is a great pick but I wanted a righty if I could not get Muzzin. I usually have trouble finding righties later.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Muzzin was my circled promise child pre-nap. Shattenkirk is coming off his best hockey and shoots right, could do worse, but I was going through my options unimpressed.

Dumoulin is a great pick but I wanted a righty if I could not get Muzzin. I usually have trouble finding righties later.
Am I the only one with a top LD left?

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
There are a few guys who I know will go in this range and are valued here but I might puke when I see them on your roster.

Might just be the Timmys breakfast sandwiches I had this morning though, so do not take offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad