---> HF ELITE: X-Box 360 GM Connected League! (OFFSEASON & ACTIVITY CHECK!)

noexult

Oct 24, 2011
Oslo
I was hoping for no more than 3 days with resign phase. Then we have the first important FA signing period, and the 2nd after that, if necessary one could have 3 periods here as well. Then we should be ready for our next season

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
I was hoping for no more than 3 days with resign phase. Then we have the first important FA signing period, and the 2nd after that, if necessary one could have 3 periods here as well. Then we should be ready for our next season

I'm not sure, but I think it goes:
- June 26
- June 27
- June 28
- June 29-30
- July 1

Does that look about right? I'm not 100 percent sure on that third resign period, but I thought there were four advances before July 1.

If we advance twice today, then tomorrow night, we should be only July 1 by Tuesday or so.

EDIT: Apparently, the July schedule is dependent on how the advance-length setting--so 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, etc.

Last edited:

noexult

Oct 24, 2011
Oslo
I think 3 days should be more than enough to resign players, and then we have July 1st as the big FA signing day. After that 2nd -15th July which is pretty big. We could also add one more day in, 16th to 29th window. Other than that we should be done with FA by then. Lets get this going

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad