HF-Boards Official Podcast Show - Episode #2 is out!

carolinacanuck

Apr 5, 2007
The Carolinas
love it..i've been raving in the utica thread about this guys chops. he's awesome at what he does.

just read his wiki...he's on the top 30 sportscasters under 30 list. well deserved.

looking forward to the episode.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Wow great job landing Burke for a show! Ask him if he wants to move out west any time soon...

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
I got some great news to share with everybody.

Brendan Burke (PBP Guy for the Utica Comets), Will be joining me in our inaugural show.

This is extremely exciting news, and I highly appreciate he would take the time to help make this podcast a success.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR BURKE, Please post them IN THIS THREAD, I will ask as many as possible, Remember this Podcast is for HF and our community, so Ask away!.

What are his thoughts on guys who really stepped up their game throughout the season and playoffs. And the opposite, guys who have maybe been let-downs/disappointments during the season/playoffs.

Thoughts on goalie situation next season, with signs pointing to an Eriksson/Cannata duo with Markstrom either being promoted or traded.

thepoeticgoblin

Dec 16, 2011
Sweden
Ask him about Jacob Markström - whether he has heard anything about who will be Miller's backup next year and so forth. Does he believe JM got what it takes?

I realize he probably doesn't, but in light of the latest Eddie Läck-rumors I thought was relevant.

tc 23

#GaunceForGM
Dec 11, 2012
Vancouver

Brendan Burke (PBP Guy for the Utica Comets), Will be joining me in our inaugural show.

This is extremely exciting news, and I highly appreciate he would take the time to help make this podcast a success.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR BURKE, Please post them IN THIS THREAD, I will ask as many as possible, Remember this Podcast is for HF and our community, so Ask away!.

Maybe ask him to chime in on the putting prospects in developmental positions vs winning with the guys who have been there all year debate?

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
I would like to know if he's heard anything about Biega/Sangs plans for next season.

Also would he agree with the assessment that Corrado should be ahead of Clendenning on the Canucks depth chart.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
LB, that's fantastic - what a coup landing Brendan Burke as a guest! Well done! :handlcap:

Thanks guys, I plan to get multiple guests for the 1st episode, right now I have two already. One I just named, and another who will be a secret.

ihaveyuidonttouchme

MrShiftbyShiftGuy
Feb 21, 2009
Vancouver
www.youtube.com
damn how did u get that guy!
ask him (in a Canucks rapid fire style from youtube)
Q1 if he'd like to call canucks games at some point in the future
Q2 who are his favorite Utica player/NHL team/player
Q3 who are in his opinion, most improved player or that really stood out
Q4 if he have any thoughts on new prospects joining the Utica next season

go canucks go*

Questions:
From viewing the Comets all season long and last season, what's the biggest glaring need in terms of player type that the Comets could use? Does he think any Canucks prospects or Kalamazoo players could bring that?

Who does he view as the most exciting player to call on the team.

What's his favourite name to call in the league/on the team.

go canucks go*

To add on to my last question, what's the hardest name for him to pronounce/call in the league?

Ho Borvat

Sep 29, 2009

A few questions I think would be worth asking:

1) Who are some Comets players who Brendan thinks will be NHL'ers, but we don't hear a lot of? An example would be Ronny Kenins last year. Does he see any NHL upside in either Pedan or Grenier?

2) Who are the top-3 Canucks junior prospects he is looking forward to seeing play at the AHL level in the next few years?

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Hey guys,

Last call for questions. I am going to be recording the show this week, Just a final heads up!.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Whoa, Jake. Great land. I'll be listening to the first cast for sure, and hoping to be on the second one provided I can sort out my computer issues soon enough. Good luck on the cast. I'm rooting for ya!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad