GDT: HF Boards: GDT 11/3/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
This feels good for once, sort of like how Edmonton fans felt when Chiasson reider nurse whoever started to score it’s not just one line today these pts will hopefully help the confidence of guys like Sheary Mittlestadt berglund and Girgensens who all have multiple pts

Scandella is plus five.

demelo is -4 but he’s been great hardly blame it on defense only today.

Reactions: snipes

Tage2Tuch

May 10, 2004
CAN
Couldn’t even get double digits. The 05-06 team that surprised people hit ten three times in the reg season. They even lost ten four to Ottawa that year too. Havlat and Heatley with 4 each, it was a turn ing point that Ottawa loss.

This win comes costly poor dahlin.

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
You know I had a choice between going to this game and the game next week vs Vancouver. I choose Vancouver because I've already seen the Sens play like 100 times. Knowing my luck Pettersson will drop 3 points on us and we'll lose 4-1.

Tage2Tuch

May 10, 2004
CAN
Wow the top line averaged only 12-13 mins each for skinner Eichel and Pominville. But combined for 9 pts.

So they weren’t trying to run up
The score.

Eugene has done them such a terrible turn.

Someone should do a timeline of the last year and show all the disasters including things like “were a team” and the goal from center then putting condon on waivers for no reason only to let in 9 goals s few days later without him.

Tage2Tuch

May 10, 2004
CAN
You know I had a choice between going to this game and the game next week vs Vancouver. I choose Vancouver because I've already seen the Sens play like 100 times. Knowing my luck Pettersson will drop 3 points on us and we'll lose 4-1.

Can’t wait for Boeser Horvat Pettersen vs Skinner Eichel Pominville.

It’s not a powerhouse 6 names (some of them) but these groups of three are some of the hottest players in hockey right now and it’s another matinee next week on sat afternoon in buffalo. (Confirming time location date to people unaware) both teams surprising with records of a couple games of .500 both our expansion cousins with hopefully a bright outlook.

buffalos top line had combined for 36 pts in the 8 games they’ve been together. (Those three)

And Pettersen is Pettsersen, Horvat has been tremendous and Boeser has got it going again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad