GDT: HF Boards: GDT 11/17/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Yeah and it would have led to a breakaway the other way. They're calling that every time.

Man Tampa can hurt you on the PP.
yeah, makes no sense for Giroux to whine about it
Tampa is one scary team. Flyers were trailing by two and they only have one shot halfway through the period and gave up two goals

Hatter of the Beach

I’m the real hero
Jun 26, 2017
Parkland Estates, Florida
Rasmussen with his third goal his past 3 games. After being scoreless his first 8, he now has 5 goals his past 10 games.

If he keeps this up maybe he’ll break into the top 30 in the redraft lists on this site LOL:laugh:

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Rasmussen with his third goal his past 3 games. After being scoreless his first 8, he now has 5 goals his past 10 games.

If he keeps this up maybe he’ll break into the top 30 in the redraft lists on this site LOL

Nah. Dude is a bum. Detroit reached. He sucks. Big ogre. Very bad.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto

If he keeps this up maybe he’ll break into the top 30 in the redraft lists on this site LOL

This site is weird with draft and re-draft lists.

Sens were getting a lot of heat for drafting Tkachuk. The guy is an awesome player that every team would love to have. They won't admit that though.

Reactions: 21 Savage

Hatter of the Beach

I’m the real hero
Jun 26, 2017
Parkland Estates, Florida
This site is weird with draft and re-draft lists.

Sens were getting a lot of heat for drafting Tkachuk. The guy is an awesome player that every team would love to have. They won't admit that though.
I’ve found the only time most people will change their opinion is if the benefits them. I’ll freely admit I was hesitant about Rasmussen on draft day, but in hindsight I’m not really sure if i’d take any of the players taken immediately after him

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017
You want to see the most one sided refereeing? Tune into NJ vs Detroit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad