GDT: HF Boards GDT: 11/14/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
Oshie definitely concussed. Looked like a mess when they showed a close-up of him on replay.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
This is part of the problem... Garry Galley saying how this is "just a strong hockey play"....

No. It's not. It's VERY similar to Mike Matheson on Elias Pettersson. He threw him to the ground. Hell, it might be worse, since he was also falling. But he slammed him into the ice. Would like to see it from other angles. But I'm calling dirty. 2 games.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
This is part of the problem... Garry Galley saying how this is "just a strong hockey play"....

No. It's not. It's VERY similar to Mike Matheson on Elias Pettersson. He threw him to the ground. Hell, it might be worse, since he was also falling. But he slammed him into the ice. Would like to see it from other angles. But I'm calling dirty. 2 games.
Galley always annoys me, but I found that remark particularly ridiculous. At best it’s completely unnecessary. Definitely not a strong hockey play.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Are all the Vegas pregame shows like they are in the stanley cup playoffs. This is a Wednesday Night game in November and it really does feel like a Las Vegas Show.

Bizzare

May 5, 2013

They're very different hits, while the results seem to be very similar. I'll be interested to see what the league does.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Are all the Vegas pregame shows like they are in the stanley cup playoffs. This is a Wednesday Night game in November and it really does feel like a Las Vegas Show.

There's so much smoke on the ice, the players aren't going to be able to see.

noupf

Jan 31, 2007
so..........does every VGK's home game start with these ridiculously long, boring and utterly lame "shows"?

Reactions: JerseyMike34

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
They're very different hits, while the results seem to be very similar. I'll be interested to see what the league does.
How different? Ridden into boards then follow up by slamming into ice. One guy is a grown ass man one guy is in a child’s body. Same hit different result

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad