GDT: HF Boards: GDT |11|10|18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacall

Oct 18, 2017
Ummm... no. You aren't playing well and your team is about AHL quality. Vasi having his worst game of the season is the only reason this is happening.
Ok, you think they suck, cool, Vasi wasn’t the only reason you lost though. Ottawa actually deserved the two points tonight. Ya, I’m sure it’s sucks to lose to a “shit” team, but happens to all teams. The Sens did out play them tonight. But hey, the worst team in the league could grab a win against the Stanley cup winner... if that makes you feel better?

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Kinda crazy that 4 of the top 5 teams in the league this year for goals scored are from Canada, and if the Flames can put up 4 or more against LA then it will be 5 of the top 6.

The craziest part of that stat? The two teams that wouldn't be included in those 5 are the Jets and the McDavids.

That's goals for, not goals per game, but still very different from what was projected coming into this season.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
It’s funny because everyone thought the Habs would suck this year and now they are can’t miss hockey when they’re on.

I’ve been tracking the Habs a little more closely his year because Kotkaniemi was the guy I wanted pre-draft for the Oilers, and man the Habs have been fun to watch.

They're allowed to play an offensive game and some how aren't sucking. Well, their PP sucks, but still far better offensively than anyone would have thought.

Their d and goaltending suck, so when their offense gets going the d and goalie keeps the other team in it.

Not sure if Toronto trades Nylander, or not, but I bet they're looking for a.back as a small part of the return or an independant trade.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Domi/Drouin is showing sick chemistry. Shaw is a plug but he showed some hands tonight hahaha.

Habs are a freaking exciting team to watch this season. All octane on offence, I never witnessed that in my life from the habs and i'm born in the 80s.
That's because the GREAT MTL offenses were in the 50's 60's, and 70's.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Br2cZkl.gif
Looks like the BUF defender just decided to ignore him, and hope that he went away. I do the same thing with some of my problems.

DCHabitant

Feb 24, 2013
what has minnesota won?
57Special said nothing to insult you or the Habs. He said check the HOF players on the 90s rosters vs previous eras. (Ex. The 76/77 Habs had 10 HOF on the same roster!) 90's rosters didn't come close. What do the North Stars and Wild have to do with anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad