GDT: HF Boards: GDT |11|10|18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Bruins deserved to win fair and square. They deserve all the spoils that go with. Even the HF board pride.

Just Rude

"I'm listening to the *** song!!!"
Oct 15, 2005
Being insecure about a regular season game. Check.

If that is what you think, you should try to comprehend what you read. Comprehension is quite important when trying to form an argument.

Leafs lost. Boston was the better team. I'll sleep tonight.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Those were crazy great saves.

It's nice to watch the Wings win but honestly I don't understand how teams keep losing to them lately.
In the Canes Case Pure unadulterated talent. (At pulling defeat from the jaws of victory..) Do not let your children watch this team it's that horrific.

Also their shootout has to be among league worst since it's implementation.

Sugi21

Dec 7, 2016
ACD34FFD-B357-4E59-8866-EAC28E1D4736.gif

Hab’s win!!! Hab’s win!!!

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
Pretty good scores today, several close games with both teams putting up at least 3 goals.

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
If that is what you think, you should try to comprehend what you read. Comprehension is quite important when trying to form an argument.

Leafs lost. Boston was the better team. I'll sleep tonight.
Good to see you change your tune. Making excuses about a regular season game is kinds sad.

Reactions: Heath

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I do believe there were four games today were a team down by two or more in the third period came back and won.

Sabres
Wings
Sens
Preds

Just Rude

"I'm listening to the *** song!!!"
Oct 15, 2005
Pasta is a beast. Incredible.

Bruins have a special player there.

The guy is a total stud. Love the way he is always smiling. Just a game to the kid.

If Nylander thinks he is worth anything remotely close to Pasta, tonight should be Exhibit A (or is it B or C) in the reality check.

Reactions: BruinLVGA

Mar 26, 2010
The guy is a total stud. Love the way he is always smiling. Just a game to the kid.

If Nylander thinks he is worth anything remotely close to Pasta, tonight should be Exhibit A (or is it B or C) in the reality check.
100% agree. Pasta is a special player. Nylander is not on his level.

Reactions: BruinLVGA

Mar 26, 2010
It's puzzling why he'd do that. This is the type of important divisional game it seems that everybody would circle on their calendar.
Right! I agree.

Lets play our AHL backup against Boston on Saturday night in Boston. Lol.

Epic Fail Babcock.

Good game from the Bruins. They came to play, and Pasta is just elite.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Nice of the Kings to have someone from the RCAF on the ice for their Veterans Day night

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta

But isn't it pretty universally agreed that Pasta is underpaid?

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
In the Canes Case Pure unadulterated talent. (At pulling defeat from the jaws of victory..) Do not let your children watch this team it's that horrific.

Also their shootout has to be among league worst since it's implementation.
It's funny, well not funny haha.. but the Wings shootout was terrible when they were actually good and trying to get a better playoff matchup. But now since they've been bad the last few seasons their shootout has been good.

Reactions: The Zetterberg Era

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Domi/Drouin is showing sick chemistry. Shaw is a plug but he showed some hands tonight hahaha.

Habs are a freaking exciting team to watch this season. All octane on offence, I never witnessed that in my life from the habs and i'm born in the 80s.

It’s funny because everyone thought the Habs would suck this year and now they are can’t miss hockey when they’re on.

I’ve been tracking the Habs a little more closely his year because Kotkaniemi was the guy I wanted pre-draft for the Oilers, and man the Habs have been fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad