GDT: HF Boards GDT | 02/27/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Jordan Trollan with the cup check on Maroon. Maroon with the understandable reaction an a perfectly audible "he hit me in the ****ing balls" :laugh:

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Jordan Trollan with the cup check on Maroon. Maroon with the understandable reaction an a perfectly audible "he hit me in the ****ing balls" :laugh:

Haha ya that was pretty funny, wish they woulda fought :P

Good game so far, been really impressed with wagner....and rakell etem and sekac have decent chemistry.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Haha ya that was pretty funny, wish they woulda fought :P

Good game so far, been really impressed with wagner....and rakell etem and sekac have decent chemistry.

Those three are a nightmare together. Fast and tenacious. It's like having three coglianos with good hands out there

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Those three are a nightmare together. Fast and tenacious. It's like having three coglianos with good hands out there

Sekera has been having a rough night, but i expect him to be really good for the kings... kinda a tough game to join a new team.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Big win for anahiem, hopefully that game woke em up a bit.

Kesler seems like he really enjoys playing LA

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Does every ducks vs kings game have to end with the other teams fans bashing the other teams announcers dear god, its always pretty close well played hockey games cant you people just be happy with that.

Who really cares about the announcers

Papaspud

Vatman
Dec 19, 2008
To the rescue
Does every ducks vs kings game have to end with the other teams fans bashing the other teams announcers dear god, its always pretty close well played hockey games cant you people just be happy with that.

Who really cares about the announcers

delete
Not worth the time or effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad