spiny norman

Administrator
Apr 1, 2006
Winnipeg, MB
____

RIP, Leonard Nimoy.

Bearded+Spock.png

____

Click on a team icon to view a team forum GDT.

____

:bruins @ :devils

7:00 PM ET
NESN,MSG+

____

:flames @ :isles

SNW,MSG+ 2

____

:caps @ :canes

CSN-DC,FS-CR

____

:hawks @ :bolts

7:30 PM ET
NHLN-US,CSN-CH,SUN

____

:avs @ :stars

8:30 PM ET
ALT2,FS-SW

____

:kings2 @ :ducks2

10:00 PM ET
KCOP-13,PRIME

____

(If a team logo hot link is dead, that means there is no GDT up for that team forum yet)

____

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Tavares looking better then usual tonight, should have more then 1 point

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Wow. Keith turns over the puck with 3 seconds left right in front of Darling and Tampa puts it in the back of the net just after the 1st period expires.

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
That was the most sedate waived off goal I've seen a referee give.

Matches how soft the call was. That should have been a goal, Engelland pushes the Islander player into the goalie.

Macch

Mar 22, 2010
That was the most sedate waived off goal I've seen a referee give.

Matches how soft the call was. That should have been a goal, Engelland pushes the Islander player into the goalie.

That was amazing for all the wrong reasons.

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
Was a bad call by the refs. Should have been a goal.

Usually you see a referee frantically wave his arms to say no goal, that was just a referee who looked like he was half-awake.... which would probably explain why he didn't allow the goal.

Buzzo

Oct 5, 2009
Caps look laughably bad tonight, they've been playing some really mediocre hockey lately.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
Caps look laughably bad tonight, they've been playing some really mediocre hockey lately.

Could this be because of the line changes? I didn't hear specifically but it sounded like they said Trotz was trying different things to try not to get complacent.

On the other hand, this has been a good game from the Canes again. If they had played like they have tonight (so far) and v Philly, they could've had quite the different season. Could be trouble makers down the way if they keep this up.

Christ Holtby!

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
So Islanders score a goal on Calgary(Ramo), they score an empty netter, then Calgary scores with 20 seconds left. Does Ramo get a loss?

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
That's why I hate empty nets. I know what the stats say, but I'll never be ok with giving the other team goals. That's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad