HF Boards EHM Superstar v5 (PRAY FOR NO CRASHES)

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
I will probably post the v6 template today and it will be open until this version finishes, I just want to remind you to think about creating a new player or switching countries. Also start thinking about AAA teams and minor hockey teams cuz we will be start at 13/14 years old. There will be no country restrictions, hopefully by having it open from now we can get more players to join and there will be lots of diversity
I highly doubt this but are there any AAA teams based out of SFL in the game? Would love to rep my IRL team from when I was a kid.

Reactions: The Apologist

DaBossN

Dec 26, 2016
Nuka Seyde @DaBossN

Nuka_Seyde.png

Seyde_Bio.png

Seyde_Regular_Season_Stats.png

Seyde_Playoff_Stats.png

Seyde_International_Stats.png

Records Held:
  • Ottawa 67's Most Points by a Center in a single season (90 points)
  • Tampa Bay Lightning Most Goals by a rookie in a single season (31 goals)
  • Tampa Bay Lightning Most Assists by a rookie in a single season (43 assists)
  • Tampa Bay Lightning Most Points by a rookie in a single season (74 points)
  • Tampa Bay Lightning Most Goals in a single season (49 goals)
  • Tampa Bay Lightning Most Points by a Center in a single season (109 points)
  • 9th All-Time in NHL for Most Goals in a Single Season by a Rookie (31 goals)
  • 9th All-Time in NHL for Most Assists in a Single Season by a Rookie (43 assists)
  • 9th All-Time in NHL for Most Points in a Single Season by a Rookie (74 points)
Teams Played For:
  • Ottawa 67's
  • Tampa Bay Lightning
  • Carolina Hurricanes
  • Minnesota Wild
  • Boston Bruins
Important Awards Won:
  • 3 NHL Second All-Star Team Awards
  • 1 NHL All-Star Game Award
Competition Medals/Trophies
  • 6-Time NHL All-Star
Nuka Seyde was a really interesting prospect right from Major Junior in the OHL. He didn't dazzle you or surprise you, but he was a highly skilled player. His first couple of years in Tampa, he struggled as he did not get that much ice time at all. But once Stamkos left, that's where Seyde's career really took off. He stepped into the limelight and had a couple back to back 100 point seasons. I think Seyde's speed is what held him back a little bit from carrying his team to multiple cups. Overall, Seyde was a really really reliable player. He was a big gigantic center that could score in big bunches. Tampa came close a couple times but I don't think you could blame him solely. It would have been nice to see Seyde get a cup for his hard work but it didn't happen. What's really sad is he never really won any major awards. He was quietly such an effective player. He was also apart of a trio that really transformed the German national team into a really good one. They did not medal but they made Germany competitive. Stay tuned in the next update to find out if Seyde made it to the hall of fame!

awwwww i retired.

was amazing run! to bad for no cup :(

Reactions: The Apologist

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Update 22: Season 22 Update

Player News:
  • On July 7th, 2038 - Lenny Mueller signed a 2-year deal worth $23,000,000 with the Vegas Golden Knights
  • On July 8th, 2038 - Kristof Kostrec signed a 2-year deal worth $12,100,000 with the Toronto Maple Leafs.
  • On July 14th, 2038 - Jason Roy signed a 1-year deal worth 9,680,000 with the Buffalo Sabres.
  • On July 14th, 2038 - Mathieu Bodmer signed a 2-year deal worth $23,100,000 with the New York Islanders
  • On January 4th, 2039- Dirk Savage signed a 1-year extension worth $12,350,000 with the Carolina Hurricanes.
  • On January 4th, 2039- Poppy Stevens signed a 1-year extension worth $10,200,000 with the Boston Bruins.
  • On February 2nd, 2039 - Samuel Brengstrom signed a 1-year extension worth $11,160,000 with the Tampa Bay Lightning.
  • On February 2nd, 2039 - Cory Vitta signed a 1-year extension worth $17,000,000 with the Detroit Red Wings.
  • On February 2nd, 2039 - Thomas Lawe signed a 1-year extension worth $10,200,000 with the Toronto Maple Leafs.
  • On February 3rd, 2039 - Dirk Bauer signed a 1-year extension worth $9,800,000 with the Calgary Flames.
  • On February 3rd, 2039 - Austin Jayson signed a 1-year extension worth $12,550,000 with the New York Rangers.
  • February 5th, 2039 - Ryan James signed a 1-year extension worth $12,350,000 with the Buffalo Sabres.
  • On April 4th, 2039 - Lukas Rott signed a 1-year extension worth $12,200,000 with the Carolina Hurricanes
  • On April 8th, 2039 - Fabrice Lecomte signed a 1-year extension worth $11,350,000 with the Anaheim Ducks.
  • On June 23rd, 2039 - The Vegas Golden Knights traded Lenny Mueller and rights to Jordie Woods to the Colorado Avalanche for Moe Cardinal and Roman Martini.

End of Season Stats:
Regular_Season_Stats.png

Superstars Playoff Stats:
Playoffs_Stats.png

Playoff_Stats.png

2039 World Hockey Championship:
The World Hockey Championships is a great opportunity for players to showcase their skills.

Player Stats:
World_Championships.png

World Championships Results:
Sweden - Gold
Canada - Silver
United States - Bronze

Player Notes & Awards:

*Heads up, if you get no news you may have came third in voting or even second but it's time consuming to write that all out! But if you really want to know lmk and I can include it in news. I will no longer be posting Junior Rookie of the Month awards and etc, it's too time consuming.

Dirk Bauer

- Captain of the Calgary Flames

Mathieu Bodmer
- Alternate Captain of the New York Islanders
- Selected for Team McCulough

Samuel Brengstrom:
- Alternate Captain of the Tampa Bay Lightning
- 4 NHL Best Defensive Player of the Week Awards
- 2 NHL Player of the Week Awards

Ethan Crab
- 2 NHL Best Offensive Player of the Week Awards
- Alternate Captain of the Pittsburgh Penguins

Scott Escobar
- Alternate Captain of the Buffalo Sabres

Ryan James
- Alternate Captain of the Buffalo Sabres

Austin Jayson
- No News

Kristof Kostrec
- No News

Thomas Lawe
- Captain of the Toronto Maple Leafs

Fabrice Lecomte
- No News

Will Locke
- No News

Nick Luesol
- Captain of the Florida Panthers
- NHL Best Offensive Player of the Month for February
- 3 NHL Player of the Week Awards
- 4 NHL Best Offensive Player of the Week Awards
- 2038/39 Art Ross Trophy
- Named 2038/39 NHL First All-Star Team
- Will Retire this off-season

Beezeral McGoalieFace
- Selected for Team McCullough

Lenny Mueller
- No News

David Nordstrom
- No News

Lukas Rott
- Alternate Captain of the Carolina Hurricanes
- NHL Player of the Month for December
- NHL Best Offensive Player of the Month for October and December
- 2 NHL Best Offensive Player of the Week Awards
- Named to 2038/39 NHL First All-Star Team
- 2038/39Frank J. Selke Trophy
- 2038/39 Lester B. Pearson Award
- 2038/39 NHL Plus-Minus Award
- 2038/39 Maurice Rocket Richard Trophy
- Selected for Team Columbe
- Won NHL All-Stars 2039 Shooting Accuracy (4 hits, 5 shots)

Jason Roy
- Captain of the Buffalo Sabres
- 2038/39 Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy
- Named to 2038/39 NHL Second All-Star Team

Chuck Sauce
- 1 NHL Best Offensive Player of the Week Award
- 1 NHL Player of the Week Award

Dirk Savage
- Captain of the Carolina Hurricanes

Poppy Stevens
- Captain of the Boston Bruins
- Named to 2038/39 NHL First All-Star Team
- 6 NHL Best Defensive Player of the Week Awards
- NHL Best Defensive Player of the MOnth for February
- 2038/39 James Norris Memorial Trophy
- 2038/39 Hart Memorial Trophy
- 2039 NHL Stanley Cup Championship
- Selected for Team McCullough

Cory Vitta
- Captain of the Detroit Red Wings

JadedLeaf

Nov 14, 2007
Saskatchewan
Jesus, a 5th Masterton for Roy and captain of the sabres right off the hop. Not bad but man do I even wonder what he's doing to deserve the Masterton so many times lol

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
Noooooooooooooo I retireddddd. At least I finished up my career strong with some art ross trophies...Funny how I started strong and a meh middle career and then finished strong.

Reactions: francis246

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Noooooooooooooo I retireddddd. At least I finished up my career strong with some art ross trophies...Funny how I started strong and a meh middle career and then finished strong.

your career recap is on it's way! don't forget to join version 6! thread is open

Reactions: Darkauron

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
1-5 in the playoffs but made it to the conference championship. Wat? Did I get hurt multiple times or am I platooning?

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
@Darkauron Nick Luesol

Nick_Luesol_Ratings.png

Nick_Luesol_Bio.png

Nick_Luesol_Regular_Season_Stats.png

Nick_Luesol_Playoff_Stats.png

Nick_Luesol_International_Stats.png

Records Held:
  • Saginaw Spirit Most Points by a left wing or any player in a single season (117 points)
  • Saginaw Spirit Most goals in a single season (54 goals)
  • Saginaw Spirit Most goals by a rookie single season (47 goals)
  • Nashville Predators Most Assists in a single season (71 assists)
  • Nashville Predators Most Points by a Left Wing in a single season (106 points)
  • Florida Panthers Most Points by a Left Wing in a single season (106 points)
  • Currently 9th All-Time in NHL for Most Career Assists (1060 assists)
  • Currently 10th All-Time in NHL for Most Assists in a Single Season by a Rookie (41 assists)
  • 9th All-Time in NHL for Most Points in a Single Season by a Rookie (74 points)
Teams Played For:
  • Saginaw Spirit
  • Buffalo Sabres
  • Nashville Predators
  • Florida Panthers
Important Awards Won:
  • 1 Conn Smythe Trophy
  • 1 Lady Byng Memorial Trophy
  • 1 Lester B. Pearson Award
  • 1 Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy
  • 2 Art Ross Trophies
  • 1 Maurice 'Rocket' Richard Trophy
  • 2030 Olympic Games Best Forward Award
  • 10-Time NHL All-Star
  • 1 WJC Gold Medal (2019)
  • 2 Olympic Silver Medal (2022 and 2026)
  • 1 Olympic Bronze Medal (2030)
  • 1 NHL Stanley Cup with the Buffalo Sabres (2021)
Nick Luesol quite frankly is one of the best passers in the game to date. He was a leader and a fantastic passer. His vision was so elite it made him such an asset to any team he played on. One of the greatest qualities that Luesol has is his loyalty. He didn't move teams all that much. He was a focused guy who kept his priorities in check. Luesol went 3rd overall in his draft but the argument could be made that he should have gone first overall. He didn't have a season with less than 60 points ever. That is an amazing feat for any player. He started his career a little slow, but picked it right up. Although he only won 1 cup, he was a perennial playoff player. He spent a lot of his career in the playoffs. Luesol will for sure make it to the hall of fame because he was a winner at every level.

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
@Darkauron Nick Luesol

Nick_Luesol_Ratings.png

Nick_Luesol_Bio.png

Nick_Luesol_Regular_Season_Stats.png

Nick_Luesol_Playoff_Stats.png

Nick_Luesol_International_Stats.png

Records Held:
  • Saginaw Spirit Most Points by a left wing or any player in a single season (117 points)
  • Saginaw Spirit Most goals in a single season (54 goals)
  • Saginaw Spirit Most goals by a rookie single season (47 goals)
  • Nashville Predators Most Assists in a single season (71 assists)
  • Nashville Predators Most Points by a Left Wing in a single season (106 points)
  • Florida Panthers Most Points by a Left Wing in a single season (106 points)
  • Currently 9th All-Time in NHL for Most Career Assists (1060 assists)
  • Currently 10th All-Time in NHL for Most Assists in a Single Season by a Rookie (41 assists)
Teams Played For:
  • Saginaw Spirit
  • Buffalo Sabres
  • Nashville Predators
  • Florida Panthers
Important Awards Won:
  • 1 Conn Smythe Trophy
  • 1 Lady Byng Memorial Trophy
  • 1 Lester B. Pearson Award
  • 1 Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy
  • 2 Art Ross Trophies
  • 1 Maurice 'Rocket' Richard Trophy
  • 2030 Olympic Games Best Forward Award
  • 10-Time NHL All-Star
  • 1 WJC Gold Medal (2019)
  • 2 Olympic Silver Medal (2022 and 2026)
  • 1 Olympic Bronze Medal (2030)
  • 1 NHL Stanley Cup with the Buffalo Sabres (2021)
Nick Luesol quite frankly is one of the best passers in the game to date. He was a leader and a fantastic passer. His vision was so elite it made him such an asset to any team he played on. One of the greatest qualities that Luesol has is his loyalty. He didn't move teams all that much. He was a focused guy who kept his priorities in check. Luesol went 3rd overall in his draft but the argument could be made that he should have gone first overall. He didn't have a season with less than 60 points ever. That is an amazing feat for any player. He started his career a little slow, but picked it right up. Although he only won 1 cup, he was a perennial playoff player. He spent a lot of his career in the playoffs. Luesol will for sure make it to the hall of fame because he was a winner at every level.

<3 Thanks for the write up. They are always my favorite things ever!! It is a shame I only got 1 cup win so early on in my career and retired kinda young.

Keep up the good work! I'll be in the next one for sure

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016
Wow! Thats as good of a season as you can ask for. Hart, Norris, Stanley cup while captaining the Bruins. What a dream.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad