GDT: HF Boards: 12/9/18

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Elias Pettersson as a rookie is better than like most players in their prime.

I am truly shocked at how good he is

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Simmer down a notch
The guys over a point per game as a rookie, With like a tiny body and playing with pretty much nobody for the first half of the year.

They just put Brock and him together.

For all the shit we take as canucks fans, And for all the suffering we have had to face in these decades.

You are not going to take this Enormous feeling of excitement away from me

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Hoping for a great Battle of Alberta tonight.

May we feast on the tears of Edmonton's children like it were champagne.
That should be a good one.
Won't be hard to be more interesting than these afternoon blowouts.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Well you convinced me.

unless some fan with terrible English grammar has been following him around and posting personal pictures of him at Springsteen concerts and tennis tournaments for years, hanging out with Scott Hartnell at bars, and has fooled most of his ex-teammates and the entire Flyers press corps...it's known that that's his account.

Reactions: Heath

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
unless some fan with terrible English grammar has been following him around and posting personal pictures of him at Springsteen concerts and tennis tournaments for years, hanging out with Scott Hartnell at bars, and has fooled most of his ex-teammates and the entire Flyers press corps...it's known that that's his account.
Interesting that he's not verified though. Just about every player and media member is.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Interesting that he's not verified though. Just about every player and media member is.

You have to request verification (unless you're a big enough deal that Twitter notices your presence and gives you it). I take it he either doesn't know that or doesn't care.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
At least Thomas looked electric as times for the Blues. Boy what a season so far...yikes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad