HF 2018-2019 Keeper League PLAYOFFS (Final standings pg28)

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
:coyotes
autos Austin Czarnik

@LatvianTwist Colorado OTC till 2 MDT, needs 1 D but you will have 2 roster spots open after this pick so you can pick two Free Agents once the draft is complete without dropping any players so you don't have to pick a D right now.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Trading Blake Comeau or Peter Budaj for a pick in this round. Let me know.
:isles

This is your first year in the league so just a friendly reminder that each team has 4 Free Agents they can sign at any time between the end of the draft and the NHL trade deadline. Free Agents are any player whose rights are owned by an NHL team who isn't on another NWHL team.
So if you dont get a trade done dont sweat it as you can still pick players once the draft is over. It is first posted first served.

Reactions: my name is Bob

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
:hawks selects Michael Grabner per list

@Joey Moss Seattle your up to 430 MDT, Seattle needs 1 D but you have a roster spot open after this so can select one with a Free agent signing and not drop a player.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Tampa Bay Lightning @McIce Whole

waiting on you for the final pick, pick anytime. Deadline will be tomorrow at 7 pm MDT or the pick will forfeit but you still have your free agency picks.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
FREE AGENCY OPENS Monday July 9 at 7 PM MDT. Post any selections anytime or PM me tonight if you like. First come first served and you must have a roster spot open, if not you must drop player(s).

Remember Free Agent eligibility is like draft eligibility, players rights must be owned by an NHL team meaning NHL UFA's must be signed to an NHL team by the time the season starts. That is also the case with any current UFA's on your roster, or they will be auto dropped at the beginning of the season.

All teams have 4 free agents remaining and all rosters are full except for the following:

Arizona - 1 Roster spot
Colorado - 2 Roster spots, needs 1 D
Florida - 1 Roster spot
Rangers - 2 Roster spots
Tampa - 1 Roster spot (which will go away if they make their final draft pick)
Washington - 1 Roster spot
Seattle - 1 Roster spot, needs 1 D, has 2 of 4 remaining free agent spots.

Trades can still be done at any time, just need to post them and a confirmation post.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR ROSTERS IN THE ROSTER THREAD FOR ACCURACY! At the end of Page 1 of the Roster Thread is the player movement tracker in case there are questions.

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/thre...ague-rosters-player-movement-tracker.2383833/

I recommend watching the thread for trade talk and free agent signings over the summer. Thanks for your help in the draft everyone! :thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad