• Yes play him at C permanently!

• Play him at C for a bit and see how he does

• No no no no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Chucky is the new flavor of the season. We went from Subban to sergachev and now it's chucky until next trade.

Yes , we will keep track of the questionable moves , the team hasn't improved in years why would we not talk about how we always lose trades involving our best players...Keeping track of the bonehead decisions helps reinforce many fans point of view.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Yeah Ekblad isn't settling any score himself. Not sure what kind of player people think he is :laugh:

It was a dumb play by Domi and he'll likely be suspended.

People are overacting a little bit I think at the severity of it though. If Ekblad didn't go down like a house of cards then I doubt people would be screaming bloody murder.
Might have been him dropping like that, or the blood being scraped off the ice, or the fact he was not looking when Domi dropped one glove and suckered him. Maybe a combo of all three.

Reactions: sandviper

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
He couldnt tie Mardchands skates.

Domi scored 5 goals all of last season.

Marchand scored 5 goals in the Stanley Cup finals as a rookie.

Couldn't agree more. Especially when the game and Cup was on the line, Marchand and Bergeron were by far the bruins best players. And in his 4th season, he had another SC appearance. Right now it's not close, Domi has a long way to go but hopefully he is part of something great here down the road!!!

Reactions: PaulD

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Couldn't agree more. Especially when the game and Cup was on the line, Marchand and Bergeron were by far the bruins best players. And in his 4th season, he had another SC appearance. Right now it's not close, Domi has a long way to go but hopefully he is part of something great here down the road!!!
Hope is a good thing. Too bad its not a tactic.

Habs are down and out for the long haul.

Harry Kakalovich

Sep 26, 2002
Montreal
My contention is that Bertuzzi should have got the same suspension just for his attempt to go after Moore the way he did. The fact that Moore was badly hurt should be beside the point when the league hands out a suspension. He clearly demonstrated an intent to injure so why only punish him severely if he actually succeeds? We have laws against attempted murder which are just about as severe as actual, successful murder. The NHL should follow this example. But what they do instead is look up at the flag pole to see which way the winds of public opinion are blowing before arriving at a decision instead of just doing the right thing every time.

Yes I know but it is a bad example because Bertuzzi did get suspended.

hotcarle

Jul 10, 2009
vd, qc, ca
LMFAO An animal? How about a teammate and player. Can you please describe Subban and other players in your “animal” paradigm?
Subban?. ..uhhhh...nowhere on the spectrum.
I'd avoid jumping to those conclusions if I were you.
Animal , loose cannon, loose fuse...whatever... his dad is Tie Domi, apple, tree and what not. He has some goon in him.

Reactions: FMichael

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Late to the party, but... Welcome to the show, Max. You've made it. You even have your own meme now :sarcasm:

DnlqCPNWsAAj3sE.jpg

#ScumbagMax

Chr1s97

Jul 25, 2018
Montreal
I'd rather have a "victim" whose teams takes advantage of a five minute penalty than an idiot who gets himself suspended.
Lol stay a victim if you want then. Youre right lets loose player due to getting bully and getting hurt as long as we can score a goal on PP. & then when your injury list will look like a Christmas list what youre gonna do ? Cry do the league because player aint playing fair out there ?

Heffyhoof

Jan 17, 2016
Thankfully Domi is suspended because now my hopes of Drouin being on Kotkaniemi's wing during the preseason has a chance.

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
Lol stay a victim if you want then. Youre right lets loose player due to getting bully and getting hurt as long as we can score a goal on PP. & then when your injury list will look like a Christmas list what youre gonna do ? Cry do the league because player aint playing fair out there ?

There is no evidence that retaliation or fighting does anything to reduce injuries.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Domi may be a pretty good player for us. But I think we'll realize pretty quickly that he won't be anywhere near the player Galchenyuk will be.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

tooji

Nov 24, 2015
I don’t mind keeping him at center if it means drouin can play on the wing. Drouin can drive the line from the wing a lot more effectively than he can at center.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
Man - Domi is likely regretting what he did and rightly so .. Fans and media turned on him pretty quick ..

He is definitely not as bad as alot of you are making out. We will gladly take him back in AZ ... This guys brings so much more than what people who don't watch him consistently realize. We just wouldn't trade him back for Chucky .We need scoring badly .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad