Hey, Leafs Fans, Tell me the one Thing I Must do in Toronto on Game day.

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
Go get great pizza:

Terroni on Queen west
Libretto on Ossington
North of Brooklyn / Greater Good (free arcade games and tons of good beer selections on Geary near Dufferin.

F**k these boring touristy expensive places near the Scotia Bank Arena.

Call an Uber and go a little further for a much better TOR experience.

member 300185

Hockey Hall of Fame and there are no other things as fun or as important to a hockey fan. I can't imagine a fan going to Tranna and not going to HHoF. Screw the tower. Not even top 10 tallest in the world anymore. As for bars, Vancity has as many and just as good sports bars.

Anything else is just people chiming in on this thread. You will need at least half a day though.

paulhiggins

Feb 4, 2006
In a big city there are far better ways to spend your money than on food, drink and hockey.

ThrowDemTongs

kid named jeff finger
Mar 21, 2013
Coquitlam, BC
Mild stretches before the game so when you inevitably get called in as a goalie against the Leafs you don't strain anything as you completely shut them out

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, I'm with the rest of the fellas here. If you're cheering for the opponent then you're in for a great night but if you're looking for a competitive and entertaining game, I would probably hit one of the many outdoor rinks around the city. Who knows, if you bring your skates, they might even let you play. One of the many traditions the Leafs have adopted from the children playing on these leisure rinks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad