Hey, Delivery Boy!

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
I'd rather have my eyelids pried open and be forced to stare at Steve Moskowitz's neck for 30 seconds every commercial break than have to ever hear that guy's voice or see his stupid face again. What a terrible commercial.

My favorite hockey commercials of all time (which i cant find on youtube) were those old "could you do your job on ice?" ones.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I honestly can't remember how that ever came up let alone that someone remembered it. I rarely ever discuss it, worst part of my life and I honestly try to forget it. I don't see it as something worth bragging about so I rarely even tell anyone. I'll just say this, children do not belong in that business, it's tantamount to child abuse.

It came up in the GDT when we were talking about child actors.

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
haha, Actually he reminds me of someone I know (who has an account here actually). I agree, he's super annoying, it's like they just grabbed one of the production guys and threw him in there and told him to act.

I honestly can't remember how that ever came up let alone that someone remembered it. I rarely ever discuss it, worst part of my life and I honestly try to forget it. I don't see it as something worth bragging about so I rarely even tell anyone. I'll just say this, children do not belong in that business, it's tantamount to child abuse.

I think it was brought up in one of the OT threads before, I'm not sure how someone remembered so fast in the GDT though.

I don't think it was a in a "braggy" way but more of a relevant to the conversation way.

Not a big fan of these commercials. It's nice that the Sharks are involved but their roles are too diminished from the previous set of commercials.

JayP812

The Team of Tomorrow
Aug 16, 2010
Bay Area
He wasn't that bad in the first one, just seemed like the overenthusiastic fan. But barging into a hospital room mid-delivery and screaming "LEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" is extremely irritating.

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
I've actually both worked and am friends with the actor -- he's a great guy and a good actor. The script is the script, I imagine he did what they asked him to do.

He's actually in last year's commercial with Couture. I think where Couture is delivering a pizza?

Hockeyball, are you in the film business?

Rickety Cricket

Mar 8, 2006
Not Kent Huskins
Maybe in the next one he'll bust into this meeting:

899672-obama-clinton-watch-bin-laden-raid.jpg

"Osama? Obama? Who cares?!? The Sharks are playing!! Let's goooo!!!"

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
Holy crap, how the hell did I miss that you were a child actor? When was this brought up?

Are you famous? hockeyball doesn't bring anything up on imdb...

Also, I think this is my favorite of the recent Sharks ads:

haha, no. Not even remotely. I got a lot of work but never anything 'big'. I think this topic has been beaten to death so I'm going to stop discussing it at this point, no offense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad