Confirmed with Link: Hextall fired, Press Conference 11/27 11am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Ffs. Again, I am in the boat of he wouldn't fire Hak. It can be the only reason surely.

Love what you did Hex, but man did you back the wrong horse when it came to coaching. It cost you your job.

Probably means we are getting Lombardi :(

Two Cups, No Waiting.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
Isles fan coming in peace...just reading the posts it sounds like the fanbase is in shock and had no idea that this could be coming. From the outsiders point of view, he seemed to be building some long term sustainability with the prospects pool. Wonder if the next guy becomes a Holmgren puppet.

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
He isn't the problem.
-hires his son's coach
-underachieve
-refuses to fire him
-lose 11 of 13
- refuses to fire him
-harm the development of several young players despite being lauded as a "youth/dev coach"
-refuse to fire him
-10 game losing streak
-refuses to fire him
-another 10 game losing streak
-refuses to fire him

doesn't sound like the solution to me. That's not even figuring Hextall's WOAT pro personnel talent evaluation and they fact that we're exiting a "rebuild" and we're still a .500 team.

I was always amazed that people refused to hold Hextall accountable for out coaching situation. Finally some accountability for this mess.

the only downside here is Hextall didn't get Provorov signed. Hextall is a great negotiator. I would've rather they waited until after Provy was signed.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
-hires his son's coach
-underachieve
-refuses to fire him
-lose 11 of 13
- refuses to fire him
-10 game losing streak
-refuses to fire him
-another 10 game losing streak
-refuses to fire him

doesn't sound like the solution to me. That's not even figuring Hextall's WOAT pro personnel talent evaluation and they fact that we're exiting a "rebuild" and we're still a .500 team.

I was always amazed that people refused to hold Hextall accountable for out coaching situation. Finally some accountability for this mess.

the only downside here is Hextall didn't get Provorov signed. Hextall is a great negotiator. I would've rather they waited until after Provy was signed.

we have only had 10 game losing streak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad