Hertl vs Torres

Hertl's presence I think does a lot for that room. But then again that is all speculation. I am not behind the scenes.

Attachments

• Bl81CFOCcAEQJ9d.jpg
    Bl81CFOCcAEQJ9d.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 9

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
To all the people who said Hertl and it's not even close....tsk tsk :naughty: . What Torres is doing for us in this series is exactly why I voted for him and which is why I'm positive that if we had him for the whole series against LA last year we would have won. Bet there's a lot of you who hated him when we first traded for him that probably love him now, I'll admit that I didn't like him either before that but that's changed now haha.

Torres was my least favourite player in the league, and remained so for a couple of months after we traded for him. I think he's really turned his game around - he's not the dirty player he used to be. I can't bring myself to like him, but I realize he makes us a better team and I'm happy that he's with us, rather than against us.

Squeeven

Sep 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I gotta say, especially after last night I'd say this is pretty much even. Hertl looked to have a bigger impact in LA than Torres did although Torres still played well last night. But I liked how Hertl was really making the most of his chances and that he is shooting the puck, he had 6 shots last night and he wasn't just shooting for the sake of shooting, he was taking good quality shots in good areas and it paid off with a huge goal to tie it up.

And I love how Nieto has been playing too, he's quietly made a huge impact himself with his 4 points (1G, 3A) playing with Marleau and Couture. And I say quietly only because he doesn't get much attention/credit because aside from us not many people really have heard of him. Nevertheless I hope all three of these guys keep it up!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad