donde esta donda?
donde está la biblioteca?

Attachments

• upload_2021-9-1_12-37-42.png
    upload_2021-9-1_12-37-42.png
    312 bytes · Views: 3

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
When I think of a full season (mostly) rental, I think of Vanek to NY Islanders.

Strome, a 1st and a 2nd would be comparable to what he got (Moulson, 1st, 2nd).

Is San Jose ready to rebuild?

Last edited:

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Overpayment from the Rangers, and no interest in Hertl in any case. The last thing we need another player looking for a big contract next offseason. If he had 3 or 4 years left on his contract, I'd consider a deal, but not at that price.

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
-> San Jose Strome. Schneider, 1st, Barron

-> Rangers Hertl, Reedy, 3rd
Hell no.
Barron is a big boy with a big league shot, who hits and plays along the boards well. He’s the type of player that will likely flourish under Gallant. He’s on a ELC and will likely be the rangers 3C for many years to come.
Schneider is not going anywhere. Rangers view him as a cornerstone piece due to his size, nasty, and skating. He has really solid offensive potential too.

Hertl is a very good C but he has a history of knee problems and only has 1 year left on his deal.
Odds are he’s going to want a substantial raise after this season, which would mean NYR might not have enough cap to Fit Zibby and Hertl which would kind of defeat the purpose of the whole trade.

solid C though, but if I’m the rangers I look to trade for a younger C in a package around Nils Lundkvist plus.
If rangers really love Hertl that much, hope he goes UFA, and then take a run at him. Very unlikely getting Hertl just for this season would put the rangers in cup contention. No deal

Last edited:
Reactions: bernmeister

DollardStLaurent

May 15, 2014
Barron is a big boy with a big league shot, who hits and plays along the boards well. He’s the type of player that will likely flourish under Gallant. He’s on a ELC and will likely be the rangers 3C for many years to come.
I like Gallant as a coach but, with his track record, will he be around to coach Barron when Barron is ready for the dance?

Ice Mammoth

Mar 14, 2021
- “Counter with Strome, Georgie and a 2nd”
- “Strome, a 1st and a 2nd ...”
- “Strome, Hajek/Gauthier and a second or pound sand”.

The garbage story continues. The cost of these offers = the cost of a Hertl autograph. :help:
I understand perfectly when they write that the Rangers do not need a player.I think so too.
I understand that there is a chance to read the tale of the great Strome. :skeptic:
I will answer in advance with a mantra that I really like:
Buchnevich 9OA, Buchnevich 8OA, Buchnevich 5OA. :nod:

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
I like Gallant as a coach but, with his track record, will he be around to coach Barron when Barron is ready for the dance?

I’m guessing Barron makes the team right out of camp. So other fans might not but last year in his cup of coffee with the rangers he was solid and didn’t look out of place. He was also a PPG player in Hartford, though the AHL wasn’t the strongest last season.
He’s big, will play physical, very sneaky hard shot that gives goal tenders trouble, and plays along the boards and down low very well.
He would also most likely have Goodrow on his wing if he has trouble with Face offs in his first full season.
If Gallant is trying to mimic what he had in Vegas a few years ago as far as 3rd/4th lines go, Barron is an ideal candidate.
If by some chance he doesn’t make the squad out of camp, he’s most likely the first top 9 injury call up. And I think If that happens a half year or so into the season at most, and he sticks with the big boys for the rest of the year.
He’s already 22 years old. There’s only so much time he can spend in Hartford refining his skills. Eventually they have to let him go out there and play at the NHL level.
It’s not like his body needs to grow anymore, he has a good head on his shoulders and pretty positionally sound.
I know the rangers have a lot of players that need spots as well, so that is why they may keep him in the A for the start of the season until a trade/injury occurs. But he’s not far off from the show IMO

Last edited:

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007

Barron has a very good shot of making the team this year, so yeah, Gallant should still be the coach.

Hertl is very very underrated, but only 1 year left before UFA. Strome + Barron + Schneider would be fair imo.

That's still an easy no for the Rangers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad