Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2023-24 Seasons | Hershey 12x (and Defending) Champions Edition

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
That is what i like to see. Dominant from front to end. Lots of contributors including those you expect and some secondary scoring.

We did a good job of walking away from instigators, but I wouldn’t mind us being a bit more physical and muck it up a bit. Wolf Pack will be bringing the nasty in game 2.

Reactions: MFHOOD

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
funny when we look at roster. Still thin at Dee and I’d like to see Iorio back in the lineup.

But who in the hockey circles would have guessed that Phillips would be a healthy scratch while Bears kill it. And at some point Sutter comes back in. that is some deep forward depth before you even get to the black aces.

Kazer

Jun 20, 2009
Maryland, US
funny when we look at roster. Still thin at Dee and I’d like to see Iorio back in the lineup.

But who in the hockey circles would have guessed that Phillips would be a healthy scratch while Bears kill it. And at some point Sutter comes back in. that is some deep forward depth before you even get to the black aces.
Although he was not listed as injured, Todd Nelson said Phillips had a 'nagging' lower-body issue.

From Chocolate Hockey on X/twitter: "An update on Matthew Phillips from Todd Nelson: He is nursing a lower-body injury, which was a part in him coming out of the lineup."

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I am seriously considering coming up to Hershey (from NOVA) for the game on Saturday. I was surprised to see the prices given my Caps tickets are $200/seat. Also debating up-and-back or spend the night. Is there good night life after the game? And if so, where should i stay to be stumbling distance to the fun.

Lou Sassole

Oct 15, 2020
Trineyev has been the best player on the ice tonight. What a showing for him. Usually think Mitch is an idiot but have to agree with him on this one.
I just came here to see if anyone else has been impressed with his play so far. Love the way he forechecks and goes to the net.

Reactions: Holtbyisms

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad