Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2023-24 Seasons | Hershey 12x (and Defending) Champions Edition

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Not sure how you can say this. We have signed a lot of small undersized guys with potential including Dube, Phillips, Frank. They gave him a fine chance. so did pens. He is an AHL stud. Not an NHL regular on any kind of good team.

This is actually the only place that gave him a good chance to impress. He played nearly 30 games here. In the 2 other franchises he got 2 and 3 games. All that despite Pens being worse team than the Caps are, and Flames have been middling team for years.

bacchist

lumpy, lumpy head
Sponsor
Feb 7, 2013
Not sure how you can say this. We have signed a lot of small undersized guys with potential including Dube, Phillips, Frank. They gave him a fine chance. so did pens. He is an AHL stud. Not an NHL regular on any kind of good team.
Gotta take some of what I say with a grain of salt. I do like Phillips, but a lot of my comments about the situation are tongue in cheek.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Crunch have been gooning it up all game. They've especially been targeting Phillips. Bears finally made them pay on the powerplay. Up 2-1 after two. Hoping they can finish these guys off.

Last edited:

Rayquaza64

McMichael>McDavid
May 30, 2019
Virginia
IMG_8278.jpeg
What a win man. That’s the bears I’ve grown to love.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I saw Aktell was out of the lineup last night. Was he banged up or was it a coaches decision?

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
I'm going to my first Hershey game next week; if I want to go to Chocolate World then the game how should I do parking?

swansonsays

Oct 13, 2021
I'm going to my first Hershey game next week; if I want to go to Chocolate World then the game how should I do parking?
We normally park like we would for the game and then walk over. It's not a far walk if the weather is decent. Make sure to tell the parking attendant that you are going to the game, as they'll just assume you are there for the Park and charge the Park parking rate. $15 vs $35 (I believe as of this year) for the Park.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
I'd actually park closer to chocolate world, there's a bridge to cross over to the arena from that parking area. When you go to leave you can get out of there faster from the side chocolate world is on. Until you learn the rat race of escaping the arena parking lot it's a little less stressful.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Apparently Haakon Hanelt practiced with the Bears this morning. Should see some ice time down the stretch if Hershey clinches home ice
We can use the center depth. But he will be deep on depth chart. Rybinski is ahead of him or so is Hofer probably. I assume he’ll get a game or two to see how he looks. He might have to play wing.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Kelowna's season could be over as soon as Wednesday. You wonder if Cristall even cracks the Bears lineup in the playoffs, though, even if the Caps don't shortly send down more players.

Reactions: IafrateOvie34

bacchist

lumpy, lumpy head
Sponsor
Feb 7, 2013
Kelowna's season could be over as soon as Wednesday. You wonder if Cristall even cracks the Bears lineup in the playoffs, though, even if the Caps don't shortly send down more players.
That's somewhat surprising, but then again I expected Suzdalev to see some action last year.

(Not to compare the players. That's just how little I know about how this stuff works.)

Reactions: SecretaryofDefense5

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad