GDT: Heritage Classic - Flames vs Jets - 10PM

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
1-0? man you would think these teams would want to put on a show for an outdoor game

as much as the jets getting shutout would be funny these boring shutdown games are bad for the sport

It's ok, half the stadium is drunk out of their mind right now to care.

Reactions: BlackDogg

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Flames out here looking like a mess. 4 shots in the 3rd? People driving 770km from cgy to watch you guys play and you guys perform like this in the 3rd?

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
I've experienced Regina once, back in 1998 when my family had to fill up the gas tank going returning to Winnipeg from Vancouver.

We also stopped at a McDonalds, that's my experience there.
I experienced Regina as well as I drove all the way to Toronto, charming prarie city, they have this cool pub but i forgot the game of it. When I drove past Winnipeg it was like a blast from the past, car somehow transformed into one of those 60’s beetles. Jk of course. They have a nice jerk chicken restaurant though, one of the best I’ve tried.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
I think Laine was just giving it to Brossoit for the offside. "Open the f***ing door" or something.

Edit: might have been someone else he was talking to.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackDogg

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Well the refs can leave happy knowing they can collect the money they had in the Jets winning.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad