GDT: [Heritage Classic] Flames @ Oilers 5:00pm @ Commonwealth Stadium

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Eh, that stings a wee bit. Just a bit though. I never really got jazzed about him or anything but because he's associated with that trade I really want something from him I guess. I really should start watching our farm team.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Eh, that stings a wee bit. Just a bit though. I never really got jazzed about him or anything but because he's associated with that trade I really want something from him I guess. I really should start watching our farm team.
I mean there is time for Huberdeau to improve if we can get someone to play with him, Weegar is a very good piece, and we still have the first next year.

I was dating this really cute girl a few years ago but than I found out her favourite band was Nickleback. that was the end of that.
Ouch, your mom must have been devastated. Did she make you move out of her basement?

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
I mean there is time for Huberdeau to improve if we can get someone to play with him, Weegar is a very good piece, and we still have the first next year.

Ouch, your mom must have been devastated. Did she make you move out of her basement?
Yeah Weegar I'm not at all concerned with. I think he's going to be solid during the entire contract. Huby will figure it out but I hope it's not too, too late.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012

My mom would never do that to her special little guy

Reactions: Bounces R Way

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Coronato is so ducking good. I miss Rasmus. These two can stay. Not really attached to anyone else

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Why do commentators keep pronouncing the H at the beginning/middle of French-Canadiens last names...it is silent like in Spanish and Italian...thinking Huberdeau and DesHarnais

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Pelletier is a good one, too. I think he would have had a great season. Just a little delayed... But he'll be back and champin' at the bit.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Why do commentators keep pronouncing the H at the beginning/middle of French-Canadiens last names...it is silent like in Spanish and Italian...thinking Huberdeau and DesHarnais
love your avy... I really wanted Seattle to use that logo and name

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Hollaway hasn't scored since his College days...guess Edmonton should have kept him there a season or two more...will Oilers ever learn their lesson of impatience with Prospects

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad