GDT: [Heritage Classic] Flames @ Oilers 5:00pm @ Commonwealth Stadium

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
1698612321249.png

Last edited:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I usually am not a fan of outdoor games, too much other than hockey going on.

But this is the first outdoor game where the rivalry is legit for us... and both teams should be playing a little desperate. Wouldn't be shocked to see Kadri and Kane scrap early on.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Expecting another Flames loss. Just hope the Oilers don't make us look like a total clown show.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Good on those willing to freeze their balls off for this one. Hope we whoop their asses. Or at least score a couple.

These games are usually low-scoring. 2-1 for us. Go Flams!
It's not actually that cold in Edmonton right now. +3 last I looked... I mean it's not warm, but with the right dress and blankets you could be comfortable for a few hours.

Reactions: Tofveve

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Yeah that's not uncomfortable with good clothing.

I'm setting the alarm. I will catnap until puck drop. Bbiab. (⁠+⁠_⁠+⁠)

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
It's not actually that cold in Edmonton right now. +3 last I looked... I mean it's not warm, but with the right dress and blankets you could be comfortable for a few hours.

For me even at plus 3 I'd be freezing my nuts off after a little while. I'm one of those who needs to sit under heat lamp at arenas (as much as possible anyway, standing helps a little). Glad it's not super cold though.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
For me even at plus 3 I'd be freezing my nuts off after a little while. I'm one of those who needs to sit under heat lamp at arenas (as much as possible anyway, standing helps a little). Glad it's not super cold though.
Yeah, I don't handle cold (or heat) that well myself. I could never do an outdoor game because of that.

If I remember correctly @Dube Dube Doo froze his balls off at the game against the Habs in McMahon.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
awesome-youre-on-fire.gif

♪⁠┌⁠|⁠∵⁠|⁠┘⁽⁠⁽⁠ଘ⁠(⁠ ⁠ˊ⁠ᵕ⁠ˋ⁠ ⁠)⁠ଓ⁠⁾⁠⁾└⁠|⁠∵⁠|⁠┐⁠♪

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
What a hideous Oilers logo.

Dude, Ron, shut up. Is this what this entire game is going to be like?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad