GDT: Here Kitty Kitty Kitty

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Gritty hockey from the Knights tonight because of all the injuries and what do you know, it may work out.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I was sure he'd miss it. Look at PDB he must be thinking shut we don't have anyone to play my system!!!

Reactions: hangman005

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Karlsson deserves this. Didn't realize that he was on such a goal-scoring drought. He's kinda like me (play shutdown defense first, think offense afterwards) and so he deserves these goals because he plays honest and doesn't cheat for offense.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
We won.....

tumblr_mdc8lhtsG61r8pe6h.gif

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Karlsson deserves this. Didn't realize that he was on such a goal-scoring drought. He's kinda like me (play shutdown defense first, think offense afterwards) and so he deserves these goals because he plays honest and doesn't cheat for offense.
Are you making almost 6 mil a year??? He does need to score a bit too.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Are you making almost 6 mil a year??? He does need to score a bit too.

I do not make nearly that much but I am the consistently best defensive player on my rec league team. I've joked about holding out for some money or beer or dinner but I haven't manned up and done it yet.

• Haha

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
Beaupré, Quebec

What a strange flex. haha...

Karlsson is a professional and thus there is a lot of baggage that comes with it, most of all, expectations (ie Goals).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad