GDT: Here Come The Clowns | 11am MT | SNET-W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Forever

The Oilers :(
Nov 18, 2010
COLLEGE
It's crap like this that makes me feel more and more like the fans of this team deserve the state of things we have.

Anybody who thinks Eberle for Simmonds is AT ALL, even remotely, a good trade, need to just give up on life.

Are you one of the ones who said they would only trade Eberle for Stamkos or Malkin?

Jul 19, 2012
This has the potential to be another Detroit style stinker. They are not moving their feet at all thus far.

McDeathbyCheerios*

It's crap like this that makes me feel more and more like the fans of this team deserve the state of things we have.

Anybody who thinks Eberle for Simmonds is AT ALL, even remotely, a good trade, need to just give up on life.
Eberle for Simmonds straight up yeah, not worth it. Most offers people have suggested have been Eberle for Simmonds+

CanadianSuperPromise

Aug 21, 2012

He's one of those guys that make their trade proposals via HFBoards, without actually watching any of the players involved.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Lol... Flyers fan don't know if they should cheer or jeer.

Groucho

Tier 1 Fan
Aug 17, 2010
Displaced

I agree wholeheartedly with this. This would be an astronomically bad trade.

Jul 19, 2012
I just said this could be a bad game, score Flyers. The Oilers look as bad as they did vs Detroit right now. No passion at all. My god.

CrazyJoeDavola

Jun 17, 2011
Why the hell do we always coast into the puck when it gets dumped in and always get beat.. ****ing pathetic. So sick of the compete level on this team.

NewBoysClub97*

All-Star
Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver
I like how the Flyers get into the slot and get open for one timers.

I seen a Petry slapper and all of the forwards were on the perimeter and not one guy headed to the net.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Can you even blame the team for having no legs?

Group of guys have no confidence, then their GM trades one of their best defencman and one of the only guys that gives a damn for nothing.

-.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad