GDT: Here Come The Clowns | 11am MT | SNET-W

Status
Not open for further replies.

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
Coburn with great positioning against RNH 1-on-1.

BUT HE SUCKS AND IS WORSE THAN SMID!!!

No doubt. A lot of people on here were all over the idea of getting him at the draft, but now that the Flyers are playing terrible as a team, everyone has collectively decided that he sucks...

McDeathbyCheerios*

I really hope we don't some how blow them out... Don't want a line brawl taking out half my team

Digger12

Gold Fever
Feb 27, 2002
Back o' beyond
If this were the WWE(F), this would be Barry Horowitz vs. the Brooklyn Brawler in a curtain jerker before the cameras started rolling.

Mr Forever

The Oilers :(
Nov 18, 2010
COLLEGE
I really hope we don't some how blow them out... Don't want a line brawl taking out half my team

You think these guys could get into a line brawl? Please. The only time most of these guys would get into a fight is it it was against a drunk guy in the bar who pointed out how bad they actually are at hockey.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007

I+m+not+laughing+at+your+failed+attempt+at+a++_d32c651c00cdc024ed2d2020c31b844a.gif

Horseradish

Dec 9, 2005
London, ON
simmonds doing dirty work in front of the net?

BUT BUT BUT HE'S NOT SKILLED LIKE EBERLAAAH

It's crap like this that makes me feel more and more like the fans of this team deserve the state of things we have.

Anybody who thinks Eberle for Simmonds is AT ALL, even remotely, a good trade, need to just give up on life.

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Too bad Pronger isn't playing

Would be nice to see him stand behind the net with the puck mocking the Oilers for their passive forechecking trap system like he did tampa bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad