WC: Henrik Sedin says Mike Smith is a diver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patchy

Jan 6, 2011
Henrik doesn't dive.

He and Daniel takes more abuse than any other players. Perhaps their balance is f-cked up after all the abuse they've taken.

Turrican*

Henrik doesn't dive.

He and Daniel takes more abuse than any other players. Perhaps their balance is f-cked up after all the abuse they've taken.

Guess what, so has Hemsky and he doesn't have this stigma

I can't not laugh while watching this.

n2hbo6.gif

Patchy

Jan 6, 2011

n2hbo6.gif

The stick hits his skate. When I was a kid and playing a similar situation happened and I fell even though it looked like it was nothing. That's how it is.

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden

n2hbo6.gif

You do notice the slash on the foot?

The thing that this incident got spread is that another camera angle just showed the shove and then it looked hilarious. But with this angle you actually see the whole sequence. Sure he might have embellished a bit but it was still a slash on the foot by a scrub who wanted to get the opposing team's star-player get a penalty.

Further this non-dive is after whistle, you do not see the Sedins dive more than other players during game. As the old saying goes, only on HF-boards.

Spectrefire

Jan 3, 2013
To be fair, the way Smith dives is especially bad because it puts other players in danger. Namely that ****** game he plays behind the back of the net with the puck.

There's diving to draw a penalty, then there's diving to draw a penalty and maybe hurt someone.

Smith is just a piece of ****,

Never

Can you hear me now?
Sep 16, 2009
Calgary
Well Henrik would know a thing or two about diving, so I believe him. If there's one discernable difference between he and Daniel, it's diving. Never seen Daniel dive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad