News Article: Henrik Sedin on joining the Canucks front office and why the core group needs ‘to take charge’…

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
The core group has been the only thing worth watching for years. Not sure what else they're expected to do.

Aside from that, his "take" on OEL is that he's only 30, therefore he should bounce back from years of declining play? Yeah. Okay. Sure.

There have been times I've been tempted to pony up for a subscription. This is not one of those times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Indiana

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
One thing the Sedins have made clear is that one aspect that they are learning to do is how to evaluate players. That wasn’t something they had to do as players.

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
right on the money.

upload_2021-8-28_20-44-40.png

upload_2021-8-28_20-46-12.jpeg

upload_2021-8-28_20-44-14.jpeg

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Yes reasons. You know Henrik isn't the type of person to throw anyone under the bus. He is too classy for that. But he has his thoughts and reasoning. Disagree with the outcome if you like of course.
Well you can say the same about Linden & looked what ended up happening. Neither person has the same "ability" or "skill" as Wormtongue in office politics.

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
Yes reasons. You know Henrik isn't the type of person to throw anyone under the bus. He is too classy for that. But he has his thoughts and reasoning. Disagree with the outcome if you like of course.

So we're just guessing that his assessment was "spot on?" Is that the deal?

lousy

Jul 20, 2004
Calgary
Well you can say the same about Linden & looked what ended up happening. Neither person has the same "ability" or "skill" as Wormtongue in office politics.

So we're just guessing that his assessment was "spot on?" Is that the deal?

I did say go ahead and disagree with his assessment if you want. I was talking about his wording, which is in line with his character

AwesomeInTheory

A Christmas miracle
Aug 21, 2015
I was expecting something a little more substantive than Henrik offering up generalities if he's 'right on the money.'

Also, I don't understand why Weisbrod is frequently referred to as 'Wormtongue.' That implies he's corrupting/confusing someone who is generally good.

I've always viewed him as Tweedle Dum to Benning's Tweedle Dee.

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
I was expecting something a little more substantive than Henrik offering up generalities if he's 'right on the money.'

Also, I don't understand why Weisbrod is frequently referred to as 'Wormtongue.' That implies he's corrupting/confusing someone who is generally good.

I've always viewed him as Tweedle Dum to Benning's Tweedle Dee.
John got to you as well.:sarcasm:

Reactions: AwesomeInTheory

lousy

Jul 20, 2004
Calgary
There's no assessment with which to disagree.

Come on. You can't see what he is hinting at? And not calling anyone out. We all know the situation OEL has been in. Make your own conclusions on what will happen going forward I guess.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad