Tribute Henrik Lundqvist Retires

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
They came back 0-2 which really depressed the price but my seats were still going for over 1k at the time. It was literally cheaper to buy tickets in LA, fly to LA round trip and book a hotel for a night.

yeah I know. I definitely thought about it, too.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Hi everyone,

Just caught the Main Board Thread regarding Jan. 28th!

Will be an emotional one for sure, with Zucc in the building too.
BDB77D93-E866-4999-A73C-194690D4A1B9.gif

Such a well deserved honour. Next stop after that - Hall of Fame, King Henrik!

Looking forward to seeing you all soon in your GDT’s.

Hope you’re all doing well.

Cheers

Last edited:

NYRangers3061

Lets Go Rangers!!!
Jan 9, 2015
Rangerstown
Luckily 1/28 was one of the 3 games I bought a ticket to a few weeks ago. Congrats to everyone else who got one! Just want to make sure...once I see the ticket with a barcode in my MSG app, that means it's confirmed that the ticket has been transferred to me and I'll be able to get in with it (no duplicates), correct? It says "Ticketmaster verified" but I keep checking it out of fear that it's gonna disappear and I'm gonna get some kind of cancellation email from Ticketmaster.

I really hope I don't run into any snags. Hank was the only goalie I knew from the time I started watching hockey at 6 years old all the way through my second year of college. So many great memories. Going to have to buy a Lundqvist jersey that actually fits me just for this game!

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Luckily 1/28 was one of the 3 games I bought a ticket to a few weeks ago. Congrats to everyone else who got one! Just want to make sure...once I see the ticket with a barcode in my MSG app, that means it's confirmed that the ticket has been transferred to me and I'll be able to get in with it (no duplicates), correct? It says "Ticketmaster verified" but I keep checking it out of fear that it's gonna disappear and I'm gonna get some kind of cancellation email from Ticketmaster.

I really hope I don't run into any snags. Hank was the only goalie I knew from the time I started watching hockey at 6 years old all the way through my second year of college. So many great memories. Going to have to buy a Lundqvist jersey that actually fits me just for this game!

The whole "verified" and "guaranteed" stuff is BS anyway. There's really no guarantee you have your tickets until they are in your account. Someone I know bought 3 tickets through Tickpick yesterday, and 8 hours later he got an email saying the purchase was cancelled due to "a system error". So much for "100% guaranteed"

Fansince1992

May 18, 2014
The Rangers have released a number of additional tickets for 1/28/2022 on Ticketmaster. The prices are not cheap but they are much lower than the scalped prices that were showing up yesterday.

Yeah I just saw that. Still expensive in the $500-600 range, but I see that re-sellers have begun to drop their prices to compete with the standard admission. That bodes well to scoring tickets at some point before 1/28

Tomas Sandstrom 28

Aug 3, 2005
One thing I always wanted to ask.... I know the Swedish nickname for henrik is henke. How is that pronounced? I assume the 2 "e"s make the same sound as the English name Hank. So would it be Hank-ah, with 2 syllables?

Reactions: LokiDog

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
One thing I always wanted to ask.... I know the Swedish nickname for henrik is henke. How is that pronounced? I assume the 2 "e"s make the same sound as the English name Hank. So would it be Hank-ah, with 2 syllables?
I thought it was supposed to sound like "hanky".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad