Injury Report: Henrik Lundqvist Injury Thread Part 2 [Mod Warning Post 410]

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@stevezipay: Rick Nash, first player to shoot on Lundqvist today (glove save) post-practice: "He looked ‘same old’…He didn’t miss a beat..."”

OnlyTruth

Objectivity&Justice
Dec 2, 2013
“@stevezipay: Rick Nash, first player to shoot on Lundqvist today (glove save) post-practice: "He looked ‘same old’…He didn’t miss a beat..."â€

Nash really disappoints me lately.

Let Blaine Die

Holden out 4 a hero
Jan 4, 2012
NYC
Do we think Hank will get every game minus the one against Columbus?

Probably. AV will want him to get as much work in before the playoffs as possible. After Saturday, Cam might get only one game and it will be during that back-to-back against Columbus or NJ.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
not bad. Very good news. This is perfect timing and perfect amount of games to get him going before the playoffs. Sunday is gonna be pretty exciting if he comes back for his first start at home against caps

we want cup

Apr 12, 2007
NYC
He looks good in that video. Since he's been facing low shots for a while now I imagine he won't have much trouble with them. My concern during his readjustment period will be with shots up high, both because he may be rusty on those types of saves and because there may be some hesitation in his game when the puck is up near his face, given the injury.

Hopefully I'm underestimating him.

Matt4776

May 8, 2009
Probably. AV will want him to get as much work in before the playoffs as possible. After Saturday, Cam might get only one game and it will be during that back-to-back against Columbus or NJ.

No way Hank is sitting against the Devils if he has anything to say about it, IMO. Even without Brodeur, he loves playing against them.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@NYP_Brooksie: Lundqvist will dress (if not play?) Thursday night in Ottawa. Skapski returning to AHL today. Recall up front a possibility next few days.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad